Your enemy is on his last leg. Swap out your mage for your warrior in real time and deliver the battle’s decisive blow. Welcome to Raziel: Dungeon Arena. Collect new heroes, raid single player and multiplayer dungeons, craft epic gear sets, and save the world from its demon plight.
Raziel is a meticulously crafted dungeon crawling, boss battling ARPG experience for your cell phone. Like solo quests? Make your way through Raziel’s 60+ single player dungeons. Prefer to make things a bit more personal? Raziel: Dungeon Arena offers multiplayer raids and boss battles.
Satisfying Single Player Experience
- Challenge single player dungeons that require you to think on your feet in order to survive
- Outwit bosses who use unique skills to stun, bind, burn, freeze, and kill anyone in their way
- Outmaneuver enemies who possess spatial awareness, reacting according to their own strengths and weaknesses
- Explore the world map with friends to find random quest givers and challenges
- Form raid parties and take on dungeons with friends
- Team up in co-op Tavern boss battle quests
Tag team battle system
- Mix and match to find the best hero combo and fighting strategy
- Precise and fluid mechanics lend a superior sense of maneuverability and control
Stunning Unity 3D Graphics
- Immerse yourself in a dark world filled with detailed character models, gorgeous dungeon environments, and eye-catching hero abilities
- Traverse a diverse set of environments including dismal swamps, forbidding deserts, desert plateaus, and haunted forests
AAA Quality Sound
- Full length game soundtrack accompanies you as you hack and slash your way through mobs
- Story narration and in-game NPCs accompanied by authentic voice acting
- Detailed sound effects provide unparalleled immersion with a realistic ambient effect and a plethora of unique sounds for character skills and abilities
Follow us on social media for more information:
Official Site: http://en.raziel.indra.games/
1. New dungeon - Co-Op Abis Demon Land: Team up in groups of 2-4 to take on Abis!
2. New system - Potential: 40 Potentials, unleash powerful hero builds.
3. New system - Conversion: Freely switch between builds.
Ratings and Reviews
Diablo clone plus more
It’s a great game and reminds me of Diablo. The reviews saying that they couldn’t get into the game are irrelevant because it wasn’t even fully released yet. The first time the loading screen came up, it took a minute or two to load but otherwise no problems so far. The story isn’t bad either and the community is non-toxic and helpful. You can pick a hero to start with, but you unlock a few more as you move up through the levels which I like. The graphics are surprisingly good and smooth. It was a bit confusing at first but you catch on pretty quick.
They need to fix a few chat features. First, inputting more than a few words in world would be nice. Second, carry over chat for guild at least. Also, descriptions for certain modes would be helpful to reference. Overall it’s a pretty amazing game for being a mobile MMO.
Stability hurts an actual fun game.
When it doesn’t crash constantly this is a fun Diablo style game. On days I can actually play more than a few minutes without crashes it is enjoyable and time flys by. Storyline I skipped over and honestly for this style of game I just enjoy grinding and getting better gear. You can honestly unlock all three of the main characters in no time. My favorite is the archer character but all three starter characters are good and easy to play.
You will know when you need to grind for gear or skill levels but it won’t take long before you’re blazing through levels without issues. They have some decent skins for cosmetics with some being really cool. Could see myself throwing a few bucks on some except for again the stability factor. Today I was barely able to do anything because after less than 5 minutes it would crash. Hurt me on a few time based activities that have limited chances so was extremely frustrating.
They fix the stability and I can actually play the game for awhile then I would rate 5 stars and recommend to people.
Overall really good
I don’t leave reviews this is actually my first. I think the issues most people have are because they are running the game in an older device. I have an iPhone Xr and the game runs fine. Yes, it take a couple minutes on he intro screen and looks like it’s going nothing sitting at zero but wait no more than 5 minutes (I wasn’t actually counting) and the game will start right up and this will be the only time it takes that long.
I really like BDM but was missing the dungeon aspect of mmorpgs. This game easily fills that niche no it’s not tank, healer, dps per say but it nice to play with other people in this game unlike most.
Visually the game is great and the gameplay and character classes are different and fun.
Yes like every other free game it’s a cash grab but you don’t have to spend a lot at first to increase bag size and you get a lot of free diamonds to do so.
I honestly hope the game developers keep adding to the experience. Just add in the right direction. More content less add this extra way to gain cp just to make money and I’m sure people will continue to pay many smaller micro transactions over the course of the continued development of this game.
I look forward
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guangzhou DiShiTian Software Company Limited
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © INDRA SOFTWARE CO.,LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Card $4.99
- Value Pack I $0.99
- Value Pack III $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.