Your enemy is on his last leg. Swap out your mage for your warrior in real time and deliver the battle’s decisive blow. Welcome to Raziel: Dungeon Arena. Collect new heroes, raid single player and multiplayer dungeons, craft epic gear sets, and save the world from its demon plight.
Raziel is a meticulously crafted dungeon crawling, boss battling ARPG experience for your cell phone. Like solo quests? Make your way through Raziel’s 60+ single player dungeons. Prefer to make things a bit more personal? Raziel: Dungeon Arena offers multiplayer raids and boss battles.
Satisfying Single Player Experience
- Challenge single player dungeons that require you to think on your feet in order to survive
- Outwit bosses who use unique skills to stun, bind, burn, freeze, and kill anyone in their way
- Outmaneuver enemies who possess spatial awareness, reacting according to their own strengths and weaknesses
- Explore the world map with friends to find random quest givers and challenges
- Form raid parties and take on dungeons with friends
- Team up in co-op Tavern boss battle quests
Tag team battle system
- Mix and match to find the best hero combo and fighting strategy
- Precise and fluid mechanics lend a superior sense of maneuverability and control
Stunning Unity 3D Graphics
- Immerse yourself in a dark world filled with detailed character models, gorgeous dungeon environments, and eye-catching hero abilities
- Traverse a diverse set of environments including dismal swamps, forbidding deserts, desert plateaus, and haunted forests
AAA Quality Sound
- Full length game soundtrack accompanies you as you hack and slash your way through mobs
- Story narration and in-game NPCs accompanied by authentic voice acting
- Detailed sound effects provide unparalleled immersion with a realistic ambient effect and a plethora of unique sounds for character skills and abilities
Follow us on social media for more information:
Official Site: http://en.raziel.indra.games/
Brace yourself for dungeon crawls and Multiplayer brawls in this dark ARPG experience!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Diablo clone plus more
It’s a great game and reminds me of Diablo. The reviews saying that they couldn’t get into the game are irrelevant because it wasn’t even fully released yet. The first time the loading screen came up, it took a minute or two to load but otherwise no problems so far. The story isn’t bad either and the community is non-toxic and helpful. You can pick a hero to start with, but you unlock a few more as you move up through the levels which I like. The graphics are surprisingly good and smooth. It was a bit confusing at first but you catch on pretty quick.
They need to fix a few chat features. First, inputting more than a few words in world would be nice. Second, carry over chat for guild at least. Also, descriptions for certain modes would be helpful to reference. Overall it’s a pretty amazing game for being a mobile MMO.
Fun Game, not super predatory micro transactions so far.
I've been really enjoying this game. I've made it to max level and am currently on floor 50 of the "greater rift" equivalent. The only thing I've purchased was the season pass for 5$ and a 20$ package to unlock the last character (it also comes with a promotion to the "bronze" tier membership).
The part where micro transactions will get you seems to be on pets (some in game use, but I barely notice my pet doing anything besides collecting loot) and cosmetics.
First of all I would like to say that I absolutely love this game, it is hands-down one of the best games on the App Store. As someone who grew up playing Diablo and similar Action RPG’s this feels right at home. That being said I did have a pretty tough time just installing it. Despite stating in the requirements that it takes up 4 GB it actually takes around 8 and will not install correctly without it. After figuring this part out I almost got it running but the game would force close every time I booted it up. Only after restarting my phone did I get it to stop and finally got the game working. The developers should really update their requirements to reflect the the actual game size and put out some kind of patch to fix the random closes, other than that though it’s an awesome game and a lot of fun to play.
- Guangzhou DiShiTian Software Company Limited
- 4 GB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © INDRA SOFTWARE CO.,LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Card $4.99
- Value Pack I $0.99
- 60 Diamonds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.