Your enemy is on his last leg. Swap out your mage for your warrior in real time and deliver the battle’s decisive blow. Welcome to Raziel: Dungeon Arena. Collect new heroes, raid single player and multiplayer dungeons, craft epic gear sets, and save the world from its demon plight.
Raziel is a meticulously crafted dungeon crawling, boss battling ARPG experience for your cell phone. Like solo quests? Make your way through Raziel’s 60+ single player dungeons. Prefer to make things a bit more personal? Raziel: Dungeon Arena offers multiplayer raids and boss battles.
Satisfying Single Player Experience
- Challenge single player dungeons that require you to think on your feet in order to survive
- Outwit bosses who use unique skills to stun, bind, burn, freeze, and kill anyone in their way
- Outmaneuver enemies who possess spatial awareness, reacting according to their own strengths and weaknesses
- Explore the world map with friends to find random quest givers and challenges
- Form raid parties and take on dungeons with friends
- Team up in co-op Tavern boss battle quests
Tag team battle system
- Mix and match to find the best hero combo and fighting strategy
- Precise and fluid mechanics lend a superior sense of maneuverability and control
Stunning Unity 3D Graphics
- Immerse yourself in a dark world filled with detailed character models, gorgeous dungeon environments, and eye-catching hero abilities
- Traverse a diverse set of environments including dismal swamps, forbidding deserts, desert plateaus, and haunted forests
AAA Quality Sound
- Full length game soundtrack accompanies you as you hack and slash your way through mobs
- Story narration and in-game NPCs accompanied by authentic voice acting
- Detailed sound effects provide unparalleled immersion with a realistic ambient effect and a plethora of unique sounds for character skills and abilities
Follow us on social media for more information:
Official Site: http://en.raziel.indra.games/
1. New dungeon - Co-Op Abis Demon Land: Team up in groups of 2-4 to take on Abis!
2. New system - Potential: 40 Potentials, unleash powerful hero builds.
3. New system - Conversion: Freely switch between builds.
Ratings and Reviews
Diablo clone plus more
It’s a great game and reminds me of Diablo. The reviews saying that they couldn’t get into the game are irrelevant because it wasn’t even fully released yet. The first time the loading screen came up, it took a minute or two to load but otherwise no problems so far. The story isn’t bad either and the community is non-toxic and helpful. You can pick a hero to start with, but you unlock a few more as you move up through the levels which I like. The graphics are surprisingly good and smooth. It was a bit confusing at first but you catch on pretty quick.
They need to fix a few chat features. First, inputting more than a few words in world would be nice. Second, carry over chat for guild at least. Also, descriptions for certain modes would be helpful to reference. Overall it’s a pretty amazing game for being a mobile MMO.
I’m usually very critical of games, and rightfully so, however this one just hit me right out of the gate. I hope dearly that I’m not wrong. It’s just visually stunning! The depth, and feel when you play are so fluid. There is a clear sense of intuition. Few games if any have this level of quality in regards to graphics, and game play. Honestly I’m barely into it, and I say these things! I’ve played them all, and I am super impressed this far. Console level feel. I feel that there was some real work put in to deliver this game. I know this may be far fetched, but I would love to see this as an open world! Add some more characters to choose from, character creation options... regardless it a win so far. A justifiable throwback to old school crawlers I use to play! I’ve been gaming since the 80’s so.... Great work thus far! Oh one thing before I forget! The Rez is to small. Can’t read the font. Oh, and could we lose the extra button to break loot items? It’s redundant. If it’s red, and can be looted I will attack it. The extra button that appears just messes with the fluidity.
Stability hurts an actual fun game.
When it doesn’t crash constantly this is a fun Diablo style game. On days I can actually play more than a few minutes without crashes it is enjoyable and time flys by. Storyline I skipped over and honestly for this style of game I just enjoy grinding and getting better gear. You can honestly unlock all three of the main characters in no time. My favorite is the archer character but all three starter characters are good and easy to play.
You will know when you need to grind for gear or skill levels but it won’t take long before you’re blazing through levels without issues. They have some decent skins for cosmetics with some being really cool. Could see myself throwing a few bucks on some except for again the stability factor. Today I was barely able to do anything because after less than 5 minutes it would crash. Hurt me on a few time based activities that have limited chances so was extremely frustrating.
They fix the stability and I can actually play the game for awhile then I would rate 5 stars and recommend to people.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Guangzhou Indra Software Co., Ltd.
- 4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © INDRA SOFTWARE CO.,LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Value Pack I $0.99
- Platinum Card $4.99
- Value Pack III $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.