Check out your favorite audiobooks, eBooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more from your library. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services—all from a
Only RBdigital delivers all of your favorite types of content, all in one app:
• Books: Thousands of exclusive Recorded Books audiobook titles, as well as audiobook and eBook content from all major authors and publishers.
• Magazines and Comics: The world's most popular library digital newsstand with titles including The Economist and Us Weekly, and hundreds of top comics including the largest collection of Marvel®
comics available to libraries.
• Entertainment: Unlimited access to entertainment services, including movies and television shows, British TV and film, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and concerts.
• Education: A comprehensive collection that includes The Great Courses, world language learning for adults and children, art and music instruction, software training, test prep, and more.
• Health and Wellness: Unlimited access to live and on-demand wellness and personal development classes with experts from around the world.
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favorite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.
Download the app now to listen, watch, read, learn, and enjoy!
*Content availability varies by library
• The Great Courses content on RBdigital -- one of our most popular video services, with hundreds of courses on subjects like Science, Health & Wellness, and much more.
• New RBdigital reader for magazines and comics -- New Look and Feel, Text-to-Speech, New Color Themes, New Font and Screen Brightness Controls.
• Please note: content availability differs by library
Ratings and Reviews
Your library website gateway access?
OK. Unfortunately, I previously gave this a bad review. Since then, I contacted my local library and found the solution. I proceeded to inform my Library that when they recommend this app that they need to supply a technical instruction sheet. The reason I say that is because if you go through the app or their website you won’t be able to create an account. However, if you go through your local library‘s website they may have a very specific gateway to RB digital. I experienced the same thing with different services through my local university. So now it makes sense and it works perfectly after I went through my library’s portal Gateway. So if you’re having problems with this app check that out. You may very well find a solution through your local library.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, for further advice please contact us on email@example.com
Unrecognized popular author/books???
Maybe I just don’t understand how to work this app but I was very e cited to be able to “check” books out from my library without having to drive to the library. However, the book options I’ve seen so far are very limited. I searched by title and author and each one I’ve tried looking for says it’s not recognized (popular authors too like Rick Riordan). I was limited to the few random books that were listed under the unrecognized titles and authors. I downloaded/checked one out from the small list of about five or six. Now I’m reading it. Every time I finished a chapter the app goes into think mode to download the next chapter. I usually have to completely close it out and open it back up so the new chapter will download. If I don’t close it down quick enough, it skips about twenty “pages” ahead and now I have to s roll back to the end of the previous chapter to find my page. Very frustrating. I would’ve given it one star but the book is decent and keeps me entertained while I’m actually able to read it. I hope these glitches get fixed quickly.
Ask your library to get Overdrive/Libby
This is the biggest mistake we have purchased for the library that I worked for. Every week there is a problem and I have to contact my sale rep, who is awesome and wonderful, to get in contact with customer services to help me and the patrons I serviced to even look into the problems. Some of the issues that keep occurring is ebooks and eaudios when checkout disappeared and/or will not stay downloaded so you read or listen offline. Sometimes the ebooks that you have checkout will not open at all in which customer service made or made not help. I have contacted customer service before about an ebook that would not open back in June and it has not been fix. The excuses they provide are unjustified for a that big company and who has been around for a while. RB digital has more bugs than Microsoft does. I do not experience the same problems with Overdrive/Libby. Overdrive/Libby is better and even have more features then RB digital will even have. I am so frustrated with this service I’m thinking of asking my library to drop this platform and going with another.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.