Finally the RC Plane series debuts on Mac !
The third chapter in the RC Plane series brings a whole new engine which scales according to platform and device, realistic physics and a huge scenario to explore at real RC Plane scale!
Learn to fly a large selection of RC Planes in huge and beautiful scenarios rich and full of detail.
Grab an easy flier to enjoy a majestic sunset over the hills of Tuscany or hop in a fast stunt plane to fly through barns and high voltage pylons.
Practice landings, stunts, wind handling and cow scaring or compete on global leaderboards across the many challenging game modes.
- Realistic physics using real-life stabilization techniques to help beginners get into the world of real RC Plane flying.
- Arcade Physics to enjoy a slower paced flight as in RC Plane 2
- Enjoy a huge (and FREE) scenario and explore 4x4 mile environment on a micro scale.
- Now with Riviera (free) scenario, explore and discover its mysteries.
- Realistic and user editable FPV and ground camera modes available for pros.
- Rich soundscape and beautiful, original soundtrack.
- RC Water planes
- RC Carrier ops game mode, launch and land back on scale RC aircraft super carriers.
- Up to 6 players online free flight and team deathmatch !
- Many leaderboards and challenging game modes to compete on.
- King of the week competition grants you a chance for global weekly glory !
- A growing list of game modes and vehicles.
- Drone simulation available in game.
- Realtime illumination with realistic Night and Day cycles, the sun, moon and stars are correctly placed according to date and scenario location.
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- Much, much more to discover in-game.
New engine is built to grow, so expect a constant flow of updates bringing fixes, improvements, new game modes, vehicles and scenarios!
We'd love to hear your feedback and ideas so please post and share on our forums, comments sections, Facebook , Twitter, Email or even smoke signals:). Your feedback is what makes this game better.
* Reach the settings panel in game to tweak the performances according to your hardware.
- Improved scenario performances on some hardware
- Fixed gui buttons bug preventing Landing Gear and flaps from working correctly.
- Other minor fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Sweet for free, works with Spektrum Transmitter via dongle!
DEVELOPERS: I just noticed the problem with the drones: when using the throttle on the DXe, when you stop moving it the throttle keeps moving at a slower rate proportional to how far above or below horizon (middle, zero) it is, and will max out or totally kill the throttle in just a few seconds. Hovering is impossible because the stick on the screen keeps moving after you stop moving yours until it tops out or bottoms out. Hope this helps. Find the Faulted Geologist if you have any questions.
This app works with the Spektrum WS1000 and a Spektrum transmitter (Tx) like our DXe. The settings should be configured manually, or try toggling the opposite on all the ‘invert’ options for the four axis settings on the XBox controller setting. Free is cool, but the controller functionality kept me. I paid $3 to upgrade to the drone options.
FPV is lensed and distorts at close proximity. Warms up my 2k11 MBP pretty hot. Time for new hardware. Worth the download. To exit a flight, hit the PAUSE button top right and select Menu.
Fun but not real.
This is a flight game, not a simulator. The controls work as they should be the physics are way off. While there are a million proofs, just try slipping. (Hard rudder, hard opposite aileron) The slip will not do anything like what it should. There are a ton of other examples of how the various aircraft don’t fly true to reality but this is a really obvious one. And yes I did turn on the expert reality mode. That didn’t help.
This is a fun game, but not good for simulation.
not the best game. Controls are very difficult. The plane keeps nosediving and never goes straight.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.