For over 130 years, The Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) has been a global leader in developing human potential through music education and the arts. Our comprehensive, 12-level system of music study is used by more than 500,000 students annually.
Purchase Levels 5 to 8 to unlock thousands of interactive exercises that solidify learning of Scales and Key Signatures. Perfect for RCM students preparing for Theory Examinations, this app can also be used as a standalone resource for students wishing to master concepts in order to develop well-rounded musicianship and enrich practical studies.
- Drag and drop notes to build scales for all keys
- Interactive keyboard and staff make learning easy and fun
- Thousands of questions and answers to reinforce concepts
- Audio playback appeals to multiple learning styles
Thanks for learning with the Royal Conservatory of Music. We are continually looking to improve your learning experience by making changes to the app. Here’s what we’ve updated:
- Spelling errors corrected.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t get through one exercise. When I push the check mark the app crashes. The rhythm app gives false answers. It says that a whole plus a half is NOT a dotted whole. Misleading. I purchased an iPad specifically to use these apps with my students. Waste of money. Too bad you can’t try before buying.
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- 49.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The Royal Conservatory
- In-App Purchases
- RCM Level 5– Scales $1.99
- RCM Level 8– Scales $1.99
- RCM Level 7– Scales $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.