Your Rapid Diagnosis - Childhood Skin Rashes is an app designed to assist with the diagnosis of 36 different rashes that may be seen in infants or children. All of these conditions are accompanied by helpful illustrations and the following important information:
- Disease Description. This provides a detailed and comprehensive description of the disease. This information is presented in a clear and simple format that allows understanding of the disease process and the resulting signs, symptoms and possible complications.
- Signs and Symptoms. A complete description of all the signs and symptoms associated with this particular disease.
- Other Conditions to Consider. This provides a list of other conditions which may have similar symptoms, and should be considered in a differential diagnosis. Complete information on these diseases is provided if they are included in the database.
- Investigations. A detailed list of recommended investigations which may be used to validate or refute the diagnosis. This includes laboratory tests, radiography, imaging, surgery and all other relevant investigations
- Treatment. A comprehensive and detailed description of current recommended treatments, including dosages
- Patient Management. Things the patient can do to assist in treatment where applicable.
This information is intended to fully inform the patient about all aspects of their PROBABLE DIAGNOSIS and other conditions with similar symptoms so that they will be able to better understand and actively participate in their medical care. Rapid Diagnosis- Paediatric Skin Rashes is not a substitute for a diagnosis made by a qualified medical practitioner, based on a thorough examination and appropriate investigations. All diagnosis made with this software should be confirmed by a qualified medical practitioner. The primary objective of this software is to encourage an active interest in health related problems, their diagnosis and treatment, and to empower patients by providing them with accurate, up to date knowledge, so that they may understand and participate in their health care.
Your Rapid Diagnosis - Childhood Skin Rashes was developed by one of Australia's leading private hospital companies with over 40 years experience in the provision of health care.
This app is part of a suite of health products including:
See our app store for more exciting iPhone & iPad products.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
IOS 11 and above devices supported
The developer, WWW Machealth Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- WWW Machealth Pty Ltd
- 14.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013 WWW Machealth Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.