Spend a few minutes every day taking care of the most important person in your life – you!
Re:Mind is built for busy people … for those who are juggling a lot of different responsibilities – at work, at home, in their careers, family, relationships, finances – but struggling to find the time for their own personal growth and wellbeing.
Re:Mind is here to help! Our collection of self-care techniques and ideas for healthier habits will help you grow, and we also provide the tools to schedule regular habit-forming reminders into your day.
Fee-free, ad-free, no registration required. Just download, open and off you go.
Re:Mind offers you practical tips on getting started with your journey of self-care and personal development.
In ‘Ideas Box’
you will find a selection of techniques and ideas that life coaches, therapists, yoga and mindfulness teachers all over the world offer their clients and students. These strategies will help you find more balance and wellbeing, while also developing your awareness.
* Short (1-5 minutes) and simple (2-3 steps), these exercises are easy to incorporate into your day and can help you foster healthier habits.
* You can work towards specific self-care goals:
- Relax and De-stress - by practising simple breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Increase Vitality - by performing discreet exercises and stretches at your desk.
- Be Mindful - by integrating moments of awareness into your day.
- Eat Healthily - by changing your habits, not necessarily your diet.
- Sleep Soundly - by introducing healthy changes to your bedtime and daily routine.
- Get Focused - using simple techniques to train your attention.
- Feel Loved - and nurture happiness with mantras, affirmations and words of support.
In ‘My Schedule’
you will find flexible and intuitive tools that allow you to quickly schedule multiple self-care and habit-forming reminders into your day.
* Easy, visual ‘at a glance’ weekly rolling plan of reminders, available as a calendar or list view.
* Pre-set intervals of 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 and 3 hours to set recurring reminders.
* Range of pre-set and easy to tailor reminder schedules.
* Build in extra accountability by sharing your self-care plan and practising with others.
We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please contact us at email@example.com or use the app’s feedback form.
We have fixed a couple of minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
The format is the only one I like out of all of these apps, but no matter how many times you hit ‘Save and activate’ it won’t do it.
This would be a great app. If it only let you SAVE!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Natallia Bychkova
- 41 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 NABY Consulting LTD
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.