What could be kinder than a friendly reminder?
Is your To-Do list app full of To-Didn'ts? You meant to get them all done but you forgot to check it in time. Maybe, instead of a to-do list, you need RE.minder!
To-Do lists are great, and they can be useful to get organized. But sometimes, it's not about organization. Sometimes, it's about getting something done ON TIME. For that, we give you RE.minder, completely re-engineered to be faster, easier and even more useful.
** Set a reminder with as few as 3 taps and the magic of iOS's local notifications will make sure you get the nudge you need, right when you need it. Even Offline! **
* Action Bar *
• Delay - one tap to reset or delay a reminder, without ever leaving the list!
• Bug Me - set a reminder to bug you every minute or every hour until you shut it off.
• Share a reminder via email. One tap, and they've set the reminder on their iOS device.
* Better notes and better history! *
• You asked us for better notes, and we listened. Longer notes entry area and longer viewable notes in the reminder list! Go ahead and write a novel in there if you like! (Don't write a novel)
• You can still reset a reminder with just two taps in the history tab but we've made it smarter. Reset a reminder for the same time or the same interval, or pick a new time.
* What else? *
• RE.minder remembers what you enter for any Quick Picker making it even faster to set new reminders.
• Over 20 Quick Pickers for categories and intervals.
• Over 20 different sounds in 3 categories: Simple, Fun or Musical.
• Accessibility - RE.minder has full VoiceOver support.
** RE.minder PRO **
(Available via In App Purchase)
• Sync reminders via iCloud.
• Backup and restore reminders via Info tab.
• Search for reminders from RE.minders tab.
• Quiet Time - Pull down on reminder list to set "Quiet Time"
• Advanced repeating support - Days of the week, specific repetions, end dates and more!
• Customize your experience - Color schemes, colored icons, random sounds!
• Advanced Workflow - RE.minder PRO lets you jump right into advanced options while you're setting it.
** Add-On Packs **
• Add 20 new musical sounds.
• Add 22 new fun sounds.
• Get some extra volume from 17 extra loud sounds.
• Fun and Games Icon Pack (media, sports and transportation).
• Home and Office Icon Pack (medical, food and drink, office and social).
• Miscellaneous Icon Pack.
If you want all of the above for one low price, check out RE.minder PRO+ and save a few dollars!
So when you're ready to turn those To-Didn'ts into Dones, download RE.minder for free!
The last few updates have mostly been for the PROs. So this one is for the free. Free of spirit, free of heart, free of charge. Free your heel and your mind will follow. Ask a telemark skier. We realize we missed a few places where ads would fit subtly and beautifully. If that's not your thing, no worries, just head on over to the revamped, simplified in-app store and tap the PRO option to unlock all the pro features, remove the subtly and beautifully placed ads, and all the future updates will be for you.
For more info, visit http://www.postmechanical.com
Ratings and Reviews
Best reminder app I’ve found
I have used this app for years and it is the best! I tried a few different reminder apps before I found this one. It is perfect, it is simple to use and has just the right features. I use it daily to remind me to take my prescription meds, and I even have it set to remind me of weekly & monthly commitments that I might otherwise forget. I like the “bug me” feature because if my phone is set on silent the repeated notifications really catch my attention. A lot of other reminder apps send you only one notification and it disappears as soon as you look at it. But this one will stay on the screen until you open it and check it off so you have no excuse to forget!
Was laggy, now working like a champ!
I really do love this app. I am upgrading it from a 1 star rating to a 5 star rating because the lag that I experienced when checking off items has gone away.
If you have been experiencing lag with the app then I would recommend that you re-download it and see if it fixes it for you. I did this a couple of times and the last one did the trick. Maybe an Apple iOS update in combination with the re-download fixed it. I don’t know for sure, but I’m happy it’s working again.
For the record, and as a testimony to how good the app is, I was still using it daily even when it was annoying me with the lag because I still liked it more than the other reminders I’ve tried, and believe me I tried to find a replacement for this app. But lucky for me, the lag is fixed and I am 100% happy with this app again!
I recommended you download the free version and see if it lags on your device. If it doesn’t lag then I think you will love it too!
Fiasco This Morning!
This app had been working great until this morning. It went off at 5:30 AM like it was scheduled to for work. But...it would not let me mark it as done. Nothing I tried worked - tried closing it out and reopening it - nope; I powered my iPhone off and back on- nope that didn’t work either. I finally resorted to deleting and reinstalling the app. Of course, I lost all of my data as a result!
I contacted the developers about this issue and I have yet to hear back from them! At first I couldn’t get it to let me restore my Pro series purchase but I was finally able to do that. I’ve had to re-enter all of my data manually.
One of my alarms in particular could have been an absolute disaster if I hadn’t had an alternate app with the information in it that I needed. Specifically, I take a medication where the dose is 1/2 a tablet every other day! I’ve relied on this app to keep up with that for me. Fortunately, a few days ago I came across a medication app and downloaded, installed and set it up. Because of having done that, I was able to get the information I needed to set the alarm for this medication from that app.
So - thankfully no actual harm or foul but I would appreciate an explanation from the developers as to why this fiasco happened in the first place. And yes, my iPhone is up to date with iOS, etc.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the slow response when the app failed you. If the issues continue with the latest update, please open a support request from the Info tab in the app so we can help you out.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- postmechanical, LLC
- 35 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 postmechanical LLC
- In-App Purchases
- RE.minder PRO $2.99
- Extra Loud Sound Pack $0.99
- Home and Office Icon Pack $0.99
- Fun Sound Pack $0.99
- Musical Sound Pack $0.99
- Fun and Games Icon Pack $0.99
- Miscellaneous Icon Pack $0.99
- Musical Sound Pack 2 $0.99
- Miscellaneous 2 Icon Pack $0.99
- Rock Sound Pack $0.99