What could be kinder than a friendly RE.minder?
Is your To-Do list app full of To-Didn’ts? You meant to get them all done but you forgot to check it in time. Maybe, instead of a to-do list, you need RE.minder!
To-Do lists are great, and they can be useful to get organized. But sometimes, it’s not about organization. Sometimes, it’s about getting something done ON TIME. For that, we give you RE.minder, completely re-engineered to be faster, easier and even more useful.
** Set a RE.minder with as few as 3 taps and the magic of iOS’s local notifications will make sure you get the nudge you need, right when you need it. Even Offline! **
* Action Bar *
• Delay - one tap to reset or delay a RE.minder, without ever leaving the list!
• Bug Me - set a RE.minder to bug you every minute or every hour until you shut it off.
• Share a RE.minder via email. One tap, and they’ve set the RE.minder on their iOS device.
* Better notes and better history! *
• You asked us for better notes, and we listened. Longer notes entry area and longer viewable notes in the RE.minder list! Go ahead and write a novel in there if you like! (Don’t write a novel)
• You can still reset a RE.minder with just two taps in the history tab but we’ve made it smarter. Reset a RE.minder for the same time or the same interval, or pick a new time.
* What else? *
• RE.minder now remembers what you enter for any Quick Picker making it even faster to set new RE.minders
• Over 20 Quick Pickers for categories and intervals.
• Over 20 different sounds in 3 categories: Simple, Fun or Musical.
• Accessibility - RE.minder has full VoiceOver support.
** RE.minder PRO **
(Available via In App Purchase)
• Backup and restore RE.minders via Info tab.
• Search for RE.minders from RE.minders tab.
• Quiet Time - Pull down on RE.minder list to set "Quiet Time"
• Advanced repeating support - Days of the week, specific repetions, end dates and more!
• Customize your experience - Color schemes, colored icons, random sounds!
• Advanced Workflow - RE.minder PRO lets you jump right into advanced options while you’re setting it.
** Add-On Packs **
• Add 20 new musical sounds
• Add 22 new fun sounds
• Get some extra volume from 17 extra loud sounds
• Fun and Games Icon Pack (media, sports and transportation)
• Home and Office Icon Pack (medical, food and drink, office and social)
• Miscellaneous Icon Pack
If you want all of the above for one low price, check out RE.minder PRO+ and save a few dollars!
So when you’re ready to turn those To-Didn’ts into Dones, download RE.minder for free!
Welcome to RE.minder 2.3.5!
This update fixes a crash when showing in-app upgrade options and corrects the button title for the alert action for completing overdue repeating reminders.
For more info, visit http://www.postmechanical.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app and excellent support
I like the app and its functionality, even with the free version. I have had it for a couple of years, and while the free version has some annoyance (on repeat alerting), it still works well for me. The reason for this review is because of their support. After I switched to a new phone, this app no longer notified me unless I had the app open. I contacted the support and was able to get the app working again. I really appreciate their help even on the free version. Thanks!
Best Reminder App
I have been using and loving this app for years and I have tried many others but I keep going back to this one as I feel it is the simplest most intuitive app out there, if all you need is something to remind you of upcoming events and things that you do not want to forget then you can not beat this app, the only reason I’m giving it four stars today is because for a while now it has been constantly crashing, when I have the app open and a reminder happens to pop up the app will crash and close on me, I have to reopen it to continue what I was doing, unfortunately this happens every time, hopefully the company takes care of that issue soon and I will re rate it at five stars which is what it really deserves.
Fiasco This Morning!
This app had been working great until this morning. It went off at 5:30 AM like it was scheduled to for work. But...it would not let me mark it as done. Nothing I tried worked - tried closing it out and reopening it - nope; I powered my iPhone off and back on- nope that didn’t work either. I finally resorted to deleting and reinstalling the app. Of course, I lost all of my data as a result!
I contacted the developers about this issue and I have yet to hear back from them! At first I couldn’t get it to let me restore my Pro series purchase but I was finally able to do that. I’ve had to re-enter all of my data manually.
One of my alarms in particular could have been an absolute disaster if I hadn’t had an alternate app with the information in it that I needed. Specifically, I take a medication where the dose is 1/2 a tablet every other day! I’ve relied on this app to keep up with that for me. Fortunately, a few days ago I came across a medication app and downloaded, installed and set it up. Because of having done that, I was able to get the information I needed to set the alarm for this medication from that app.
So - thankfully no actual harm or foul but I would appreciate an explanation from the developers as to why this fiasco happened in the first place. And yes, my iPhone is up to date with iOS, etc.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the slow response when the app failed you. If the issues continue with the latest update, please open a support request from the Info tab in the app so we can help you out.
- postmechanical, LLC
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 postmechanical LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to RE.minder PRO $2.99
- Extra Loud Sound Pack $0.99
- Home and Office Icon Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.