Re:Schedule is a calendar for team leaders. It organizes your meeting workflow by bringing agendas, meeting notes, and tasks into your calendar. Each meeting has a workspace to plan your agenda, review past meetings, take notes, and assign action items. TRY FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
A calendar for all your work :
- Organize your schedule better by planning your meetings and tasks together. You can manage your meetings, manage the tasks you need to get done and block time to get those tasks done.
- View tasks due by day, week or month in your calendar to get a clearer picture of what is due.
- Re:Schedule works with your Google Calendar account and syncs your meetings with Google.
A task manager for you and your team:
- Manage your own to-dos and assign tasks to your teammates.
- Block time slots in your calendar to complete your tasks.
- Attach tasks/action items to your meetings to discuss them with your team.
- You can even assign tasks to team members who are not Re:Schedule users.
Use Re:Schedule to run better meetings:
- Add an agenda to your meeting and take organized meeting notes right in your calendar. Re:Schedule enriches your notes with participant and task information.
- Meeting notes are automatically shared with participants using the Re:Schedule app. Share notes with others via email with a tap of a button.
- Miss a meeting? Simply tap on a meeting once it is over to view the notes for the meeting.
- Re:Schedule organizes your notes automatically by your meetings, making them easy to find. No more creating folder hierarchies or individual documents for each meeting.
- Re:Schedule particularly shines with recurring meetings:
- Want to know what was discussed in previous meetings? Simply tap a button and Re:Schedule shows you organized notes for the recurring meeting.
- Easily view open tasks for the meeting series so you can discuss them.
- Re:Schedule automatically highlights the agenda item currently being discussed, making it easy for others to follow along as you lead the meeting.
You can try Re:Schedule for free with a 30 day free trail. After the trial, you will need to purchase a subscription to add new data in Re:Schedule. You can continue to use Re:Schedule for free to view your previously created data.
Re:Schedule offers a monthly subscription plan for $5.99/month and a yearly subscription plan for $59.99.year (prices vary per region). The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at the time of your purchase. Subscriptions will renew 24 hours before the current subscription period ends and will be charged through your iTunes account. If you purchase a subscription before the end of a free trial period, you will forfeit the rest of the trial. You can manage or cancel your subscription using your iTunes account settings at any time.
Terms of Service : https://reschedule-fb227.firebaseapp.com/termsfeed-terms-conditions-html-english.html
- Better handling of multi-day events
- Several bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is much more than a calendar, it’s an awesome app for running my meetings, too! It’s super easy to take notes and assign tasks, and keeps my work organized according to my calendar. It’s a huge time saver!
Helpful addition to gcal
Was happily surprised at how useful this tool was. I use it to track 1-1 notes between sessions, and also as my main calendar tool.
Great tool that helps me plan my day more effectively. Good alternative to plain Google calendar. Keep up the good work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Re:Schedule Inc.
- 17.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Re:Schedule Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.