Overwhelmed by meetings? Use Re:Schedule to prepare for meetings, lead productive discussions & track results. Take notes for meetings right in your calendar. Add tasks or action items to meetings. Collaborate with your team. Review notes for past meetings and much more.
A calendar for all your work :
- Organize your schedule better by planning your meetings and tasks together. You can manage your meetings, manage the tasks you need to get done and block time to get those tasks done.
- View tasks due by day, week or month in your calendar to get a clearer picture of what is due.
- Re:Schedule works with your Google Calendar account and syncs your meetings with Google.
A task manager for you and your team:
- Manage your own to-dos and assign tasks to your teammates.
- Block time slots in your calendar to complete your tasks.
- Attach tasks/action items to your meetings to discuss them with your team.
- You can even assign tasks to team members who are not Re:Schedule users.
Use Re:Schedule to run better meetings:
- Add an agenda to your meeting and take organized meeting notes right in your calendar. Re:Schedule enriches your notes with participant and task information.
- Meeting notes are automatically shared with participants using the Re:Schedule app. Share notes with others via email with a tap of a button.
- Miss a meeting? Simply tap on a meeting once it is over to view the notes for the meeting.
- Re:Schedule organizes your notes automatically by your meetings, making them easy to find. No more creating folder hierarchies or individual documents for each meeting.
- Re:Schedule particularly shines with recurring meetings:
- Want to know what was discussed in previous meetings? Simply tap a button and Re:Schedule shows you organized notes for the recurring meeting.
- Easily view open tasks for the meeting series so you can discuss them.
- Re:Schedule automatically highlights the agenda item currently being discussed, making it easy for others to follow along as you lead the meeting.
You can try Re:Schedule for free with a 30 day free trail. After the trial, you will need to purchase a subscription to add new data in Re:Schedule. You can continue to use Re:Schedule for free to view your previously created data.
Re:Schedule offers a monthly subscription plan for $5.99/month and a yearly subscription plan for $59.99.year (prices vary per region). The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at the time of your purchase. Subscriptions will renew 24 hours before the current subscription period ends and will be charged through your iTunes account. If you purchase a subscription before the end of a free trial period, you will forfeit the rest of the trial. You can manage or cancel your subscription using your iTunes account settings at any time.
Terms of Service : https://reschedule-fb227.firebaseapp.com/termsfeed-terms-conditions-html-english.html
New in this version :
- Improved scrolling in the day and week views
- Support for App Store ratings
- Fixes for crashes, bug and other minor UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Re:Schedule Inc.
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Re:Schedule Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.