o Now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
READ 180 Next Generation teachers can access the most important implementation metrics and student data on their iPad.
The READ 180 Next Generation Teacher Dashboard app enables teachers to view key implementation and student performance data on their iPad -- anytime/anywhere -- to drive instruction and planning.
Optimized for the iPad, the Teacher Dashboard app features an intuitive user-interface, helping teachers easily navigate among their classes, including Lesson Plans, Data Snapshots, and the Groupinator.
* Today’s Summary: Review each Daily Topic and plans for Whole-and Small-Group instruction and planning.
* Lesson Plans: View today’s lesson plan or swipe through to plan for the days ahead.
* Data Snapshots: Tap through reports for at-a-glance views of class performance to help drive progress monitoring, instructional decision-making, and planning.
* Groupinator: Quickly review your groups to prepare and make the most of your class time.
* To use this app, you must be a READ 180 Next Generation teacher.
About READ 180
READ 180 is a comprehensive system of curriculum, instruction, assessment and professional development proven to raise reading achievement for struggling readers in grades 4–12+. Designed for any student reading two or more years below grade-level, READ 180 leverages adaptive technology to individualize instruction for students and provide powerful data for differentiation to teachers.
o iPad 2 or later, iOS 8+
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Now brought to you by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Update includes bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good idea, but it needs more
When I first saw this app I was so excited. Unfortunately the thing I was really looking forward to having at my fingertips aren't in the app. If there was a way to have access to the online addition of the rBook I would change my rating to a 5 star in a second. Eagerly waiting for an update to this app with the rBook available.
Excited to start using but the program won't even fully load once I log in so it is completely worthless right now.
The app won't load after I log in. Was really looking forward to this app but it's useless at this point.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.