Just like you might use an index card or bookmark to help you stay focused on the text you are reading, Reading Focus Cards (Patent 8,360,779) helps you do the same on your Mac Computer.
Reading Focus Cards is based on the real-life Reading Focus Card (Patent 7,565,759) available from Brennan Innovators, LLC. This application is similar to the index card you know so well but with more customizable features to help keep your place when reading. A transparent, colored window shows you the line of text to be read. The surrounding card blocks out distractions, keeping you focused on the text to read.
- Can infinitely customize the card for your reading comfort!
- Stays on top of your open windows, so you can scroll through webpages, flip through an e-book or read documents without having to worry about the card disappearing!
- Allows for any color or transparency you select for the reading filter AND surrounding card!
- Is especially helpful for ADHD, dyslexia & other challenges that can affect reading success
- Can also benefit some readers with autism, stroke recovery or brain injury issues & other conditions
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A perfect complement to the physical cards!
I absolutely love the ability to change the color of the card. This is a great concept that has been brought to fruition. I highly reccomend for people who have trouble focusing on reading.
The developer, Brennan Innovators, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Brennan Innovators, LLC
- 7.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Brennan Innovators, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.