Convert any web page, text, physical document or book into speech; Supports 23 languages with 65+ natural voices; Improve attention, rest your eyes, continue your reads.
* Scan any document or book page to listen to - works with English, Spanish, French and Swedish Language documents
* Proofread your write-up, copy, article, blog post before submitting or publishing - its very easy to spot the tiniest of typos over audio
* Bookmark and store your articles and blog posts offline - Minus the ads and pop-ups
* Type or copy-paste text to convert to audio to proofread
* Listen to articles and blog posts in 23 languages
* 60+ supported voices in various languages
* Multiple voices available in most major languages for a more enjoyable listening experience
* Podcast mode to make listening more engaging
* Adjustable listening speed
* Convert to audio once and listen to your reads anywhere and at anytime
* Create a playlist
* A clean fullscreen reading experience - just start scrolling for a clean user interface
* Customize how text looks in your app by selecting a font scheme of your choice
* Adjust font sizes from the settings or simply use the pinch gesture in the reading view
* Adjust letter and word spacing to make it easier to read - great for users with reading and comprehension challenges
* Highlight nouns, adjectives, verbs and adverbs.
* 1 hour of trial listening included in the app
* Subscriptions and one-time packs designed to suit any listening habit
65+ voices in the following 23 languages:
English (US, British, Australian, Indian, Welsh)
Spanish (US, Mexico and Spain)
French (Canada and France)
What is it?
Convert text to speech with a simple user-friendly app.
Who is it for?
Are you a commuter, student, busy parent, someone who wants to rest their eyes, someone who wants to minimize screen time, someone visually challenged, someone who has trouble concentrating, a writer who wants to proofread before final submission?
1. You have a variety of subscription options available inside the app to suite any kind of need.
2. Subscriptions offer a specific # of hours of text-to-speech conversion. Every page of text of text is assumed to contain 250 words on average with 5 letters per word. Every page of text roughly converts to audio of 1.4 mins duration.
3. Subscription hours accumulate but have to be utilized within a year of purchase. Remaining subscription hours after a year from purchase date will lapse.
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
5. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hour prior to the end of the current period.
6. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
7. Your subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
8. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Updates to the app to ensure Voiceover works properly.
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 14 accessibility
iOS 14 accessibility is much more improved especially using voiceover
I do like this APP
I do use voicedream but I want to like this APP as I like the interface.
Give people a few pages for free before they buy. I have no regrets giving you $3.99 but might be a turn off to others.
Improve the audio control. It needs to at least remember where you left off if you leave the APP and return.
More voice options. The voice is okay but I know there is better out there.
No ability to share or save the audio.
No incentive to give you $9.99 when 5 x $1.99 gets me the same number of pages.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this wonderful feedback. We are going to release a huge update in the coming months that caters to most of this feedback. We would like you to invite you for a beta test (soon to take place). If interested, please drop your email on the support form (link can be found in the app’s listing on the App Store).
Most OutStanDinG App
I like very much to hear whatever is a ‘BigRead’ read out loud and with so many choices of dialect and languages. Well Done and Highly Recommended. Read On...or Listennnnn
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. But then a single star feels a little harsh maybe?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mihir Panchal
- 27.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Mihir Panchal
- In-App Purchases
- Occasional catch up $3.49
- Always reading $10.99
- 25 hours of listening $9.99
- 15 hours of listening $6.99
- Commuting catch up $4.99
- Driving to work $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.