Designed for ReadCube Papers, Enterprise and Anywhere Access customers, the new ReadCube Papers browser extension enhances the workflows in your research lifecycle: from searching and navigating to the full-text, to staying organized, reading and annotating, sharing and collaborating with colleagues, and finally citing papers and generating a bibliography in a manuscript.
• Find papers as you normally would across the web, including discovery sites like PubMed, Google Scholar, Dimensions, BioRxiv and most journal websites. Our extension instantly recognizes if a paper is in a personal or shared library collection for instant access. No more downloading the same paper multiple times.
• If it’s a new addition to your library, save references and PDFs, if available, directly to a personal or shared collection within your library. No more random PDFs piling up in your download folder or desktop.
• If you have the paper in your library, you can enjoy the same Enhanced PDF reading experience through our streamed PDF that opens wherever you are discovering new papers. Hyperlinked inline references, annotation and drawing tools, streamed supplemental files, article metrics, high-res figure browser and more.
• For users belonging to an academic institution subscribing to the Anywhere Access library service, you will see accelerated access to your library’s holdings
• For ReadCube Papers Enterprise users belonging to an organization subscribing to the Anywhere Access document delivery services, you’ll have additional instant purchase option buttons available facilitating full-text access across thousands of journal titles.
Any questions or feedback? Send it our way at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It almost works... it just need a pdf web browser importer to import the PDF and add the actual paper to the library. Right now it's the only thing that's stopping me from completely migrating away from Chrome :(
I have been hoping they would release this extension for months/years. I have installed it and it doesn't appear to function at all unless you give it full access to your browser history, password information, etc. for every website in your browsing history. Obviously this isn't going to fly. This is a major miss on an extension that a lot of us have been waiting on for ages. Very disappointed...
The worst thing I've seen on my life on the app store
It's literally not working at all and it's making safari totally unusable. I really don't know why the extension is saying that I have blocked all the cookies when I don't and also asking me for access to a incredible ammount of webs right now the start.
I really don't know you can have a decent product (papers 3) and you can convert in this moustrosity.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.