** Happy Frog Apps is a Mom’s Choice Award Winner! Also featured on FunEducationalApps.com, TeachersWithApps.com, and more! **
What parents say about our awesome reading comprehension apps:
*** 5 stars! Brilliant! An app that understands how kids actually learn. Thank you!
*** 5 stars! I'm a teacher and this app has the best reporting of any reading app I've seen. At a glance I can see which skills need more practice.
Reading Comprehension Grade 4 provides academically-sound reading practice in a fun, game-like environment.
The app provides:
- Graduated practice at reading and answering grade-appropriate questions.
- Texts start easy and gradually increase in difficulty.
- Audio supports weak readers.
- 'At a glance' reporting shows you instantly how your child is doing with each of 9 key reading comprehension skills: main idea, sequencing, fact & opinion, text details, etc.
Good reading takes practice. This app provides a motivating environment for your child to get the daily practice he or she needs.
Other benefits of the app:
- FRUSTRATION FREE: Your child will always be guided to the correct answer.
- REWARD CENTER: Fun and engaging Reward Center increases motivation.
- EASY TO USE. Can be used independently (just hand it over: your child will know what to do!) or with a therapist/parent for intervention.
- EXTENSIVE REPORTING: for up to 10 players to suit the needs of parents, teachers and therapists.
Our apps are designed for and tested by typical and special needs children. Testers include children with Autism and other special needs. Our apps work for them!
This app is part of a grade-by-grade series of Reading Comprehension apps. For any struggling learner, find the app that allows your child to work at 70-80% accuracy. Children need success to keep their brain in 'learning mode'. Ignore the grade-level and find the one that best suits your child. (Look on the app store for a reduced-price bundle of the whole series.)
This 'School Edition' app includes all the levels and you can add up to 10 students.
We take customer service very seriously! If you ever have a problem or find that we've missed something, contact us at our website and we will do our best to fix the problem.
We collect NO private information in our app. None! Our apps do not allow unrestricted web or social media access. We conform to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
Small tweaks under the covers.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reading comprehension made fun and easy
My children love this app. The stories are entertaining and grade appropriate. They learn about main idea and supporting details, vocabulary, sequencing, and text structure. I can check their progress and see them grow.
My fourth grader really enjoys this app. Reading is her least favorite subject, but asking her to use this app for her reading homework is not a chore (like other reading apps or assignments are for her).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.