Build reading confidence, inspire achievement and improve reading comprehension all at once by practicing reading with short stories followed by user-friendly multiple choice questions. Presented here is a wide variety of stories that children can relate to, thereby enabling them to build on their own experiences. Reading confidence and skill will grow with each new story.
Written by certified reading teachers and designed to develop and reinforce reading comprehension skills, practicing reading is fun with Reading Comprehension Practice, Grades K-1.
Reading Comprehension Practice, Grades K-1 Features:
• 40 non-fiction reading passages illustrated with photos that appeal to young readers.
• 160 multiple-choice questions that strengthen and build standardized test-taking skills.
• Audio and visual feed back to alert students when they have answered correctly.
• Age-appropriate, interesting stories about animals from around the world.
• Stories and questions are grade appropriate and aligned to national and state standards
• Questions cover all aspects of reading comprehension.
• Unique double-check scoring system! In addition to a cumulative score at the end of each section, individual scores are calculated for each story. This immediate feedback keeps students on track for success.
updated to Swift Programming language
Ratings and Reviews
Really good app
This app, like the ones I have bought from this company in the past, is really good. my daughter really likes the stories. I like the way the scores are kept and my daughter has no problems navigating through the stories. I always show her teacher what we are working on at home. Her teacher said that the stories are at the correct level. So my rating is excellent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.