Easily keep a list of books you’ve read, books you’re reading, and books you want to read. Track your reading progress by recording the start and finish dates of the books in your list.
ADD NEW BOOKS
- Scan the barcode of a book to quickly add it to your list
- Search online to find and add books
- Alternatively, add a book manually by typing in its details
TRACK YOUR READING
- Quickly log the dates you start and finish each book with a tap or swipe
- Order the books in your To Read section, to help plan your next book
- Create your own custom lists, like "Wishlist", "Favourites", etc
- Record your current page number of the books you're reading
- Add your own rating and notes to each book
- Dark mode themes: easy on the eyes at night-time.
FREE & OPEN
- Export and import all your data
- No online account or signup needed
- All data is private and stored only on-device
- Fully open source
A few new features and fixes in this release!
* Adds a new detail button to each result when Searching Online, to allow book metadata to be previewed before adding it.
* Adds a setting to make book description auto-expand
* Adds the ability to preserve last selected book language
* Add a button to the barcode scanner to toggle the camera flash light
* Restores the Organise list sort order of Alphabetical (now either Custom & Alphabetical can be selected).
* Removes a confirmation dialog when adding a book to existing lists.
* Other minor bug fixes.
* Fixes a crash which would happen when changing the sort order of custom lists on iPad
Thanks to everyone who has suggested features and improvements - you can email me at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Just What I Needed! 😁💕
If you are looking for a way to keep track of your books, current reads or future reads than I HIGHLY recommend this app.
Reading List is really incredible in what it does for being free. You can scan the barcode of your book and it’ll pop up on the main page. Then it allows you to categorize your books and keeps track of them as you read them. You can make certain personalized categorizes for your books into and label them as anything you’d like.
This app in my opinion is definitely worth downloading even if just to try it out because for free, I can’t complain. I’ve only had it for a couple of days and knock on wood, it’s been add free. It was just what I needed. I cannot stress this enough, HIGHLY recommend. 😄💖
Mostly fantastic, with one gripe
I really love this app. It helps me keep track of the books I’m reading and that I want to read very easily. I go through a lot of books, and often would forget what I had read from week to week, and this app helps keep me organized and remember books from months back.
The only thing I wish would change is that when you reread a book, you essentially have to erase the old entry in your history to accommodate for the new one, as the app doesn’t appear to understand what rereading is. For example, if I read “Frankenstein” in September and decided to reread it in November, the app would make me reset the entry to November, making it seem like I never read it in September. The way I get around this is by making a note of the dates, but I wish that the feature didn’t erase books you’ve read before. Other than that, it’s a great app that I use every day.
The PERFECT Reading Log
This app is perfect in every way for logging books you have read, and for keeping a list of books you want to read. You can also scan barcodes at the bookstore with a touch of a button to add those titles to your “want to read” list.
You can mark your progress through Books and look back on books you have finished as well as how long it took you to finish them. You can also categorize books into a series or a genre. I use it to record my physical books, Ebooks, and audiobooks that I have read and want to read. I can also look back and see how many books I read each year since it logs when you start and finish each book. Excellent app for every bookworm!
- Andrew Bennet
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Andrew Bennet
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $0.99
- Medium Tip $2.99
- Large Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.