ReadKit is a full-featured read later and RSS client that supports all major provider and it has a built in RSS engine too.
SUPPORTED RSS SERVICES:
• Feed Wrangler
• The Old Reader
• Tiny Tiny RSS
• Built-in RSS
SUPPORTED READ LATER AND BOOKMARKING SERVICES:
• All your reading in one place, multiple account support.
• Sync with all major RSS aggregator and read later provider or use it with built-in RSS engine.
• Feed and folder management for RSS services.
• Folder and tag management for Instapaper, Pocket, Wallabag and Pinboard.
• Offline reading and image caching.
• Background syncing.
• Built-in reader mode to extract full content of articles.
• Automatic reader mode.
• Customizable user interface.
• Save content for offline viewing.
• In-app browser for viewing links and other references.
• Preference to display unread items on the app badge.
• Search for articles by content, title or author.
• Full support for hardware keyboard.
• Import and export of feed subscriptions via OPML.
• Support for light and dark mode.
• Mark articles as read on scroll or mark them all by a tap of a button.
• Mark as read above or below from context menu.
• Filter articles by read or starred status.
• Send articles in email.
• Share sheet support.
NEW IN 1.2:
- Added support for iOS 15.
- Minor UI fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a really well built, beautiful app. The dev has done a really wonderful job. It doesn’t have the same abundance of appearance options that some other apps do...it’s not as tweakable. You can’t, for instance, alter swipe settings. And there’s no themes other than Light and Dark and the particulars of those have been chosen by the dev. So there’s definitely some things I’d love to see.
On the other hand, the app is fast and responsive, and get the fundamentals very right. This will definitely be my RSS app going forward, and I’m excited to see what the dev has in store.
Been using Readkit on the Mac for years. On the iPad I’d been using Fiery Feeds for a few years but the $10 annual fee was a bit much so when I saw Readkit was available for iOS, I made the switch. Loving the app! Would like to see a couple enhancements to improve my workflow, otherwise it’s solid.
Pull Up on Article List to Mark All Read
The ability to only show the reading pane if an article is selected, else, have the article list span the entire right section
And one bug that persists when attempting to view Reddit articles in Readability mode:
Failed to parse text content
First class app!
ReadKit has been my go to on the Mac for years and now that it’s on iOS it’s just as good! The developer has not only been working and supporting the app for a long time, but has been super responsive and helpful with support as well!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Balazs Varkonyi
- 11.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Balazs Varkonyi
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.