Readling helps you understand your child.
Ask your child to take a quiz and add his/her favorite books into the reading log, you will get:
- A reading level assessment;
- The average level of books read;
- Grade level reading benchmarks (from the grade info updated in profile) and where your child is;
- Leveled books recommendations by AI algorithm for improvement;
- Visualized reading progress.
Readling helps you know about a book.
Scan a book's ISBN or search by title, author, series or publisher, you will know:
- A book's reading level (Even we don't have all books' levels yet, we are the best you can find, and we are working on it!)
- A book's introduction from our database of nearly 4 million children's books;
- Similar books under the same title, written by the same author, and within the same series.
Readling connects your child with great books.
Browse books by grade level, new releases or check out Editors' Picks, you will find:
-Best books at your selected levels ranked by AI technology;
-Award winning books with reading levels;
- Timely curated reading lists for holidays and celebrations.
Readling helps you organize your books.
Add a book into you reading log, you will keep:
- A reading log ready for printout;
- Your child's reading history;
- Just-right AI reading recommendations (after more than 20 books are added to reading log).
Readling helps you discuss with friends about books. You can:
- Share a book;
- Share a book list with your friend;
- Create a book list of your own and share it with your friend.
Book details page is updated to be more user-friendly.
We have also added navigation tabs to guide you to four main features: search a book and find its reading level in "Find" tab, keep your reading history at "Log" tab, browse books by reading level or release time from "Browse" tab, and check out recommended books from editors at "Picks" tab.
We also made reading level more prominent at "Home" tab, and encourage our readers to take a quick quiz if you have not done so.
Clicking on the reading level will bring you to fully revamped report card page, where a reader's reading performance is made visible from all aspects. Our readers will also be guided to more leveled books to achieve higher reading levels. Keep on updating books read in "Log" tab, and check out how a book tower grows at the report card!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful APP, Impressive Developer
This app is perfect for parents struggling to choose age-appropriate books for their kids. The developers seem very knowledgeable and insightful in the field. Thank you very much!
Developer Response ,
Hi Ms. Ceton, we are happy to hear you are enjoying Readling. Our team is build up by AI scientist and reading specialists aiming to find best age-appropriate books for young readers. On the way of awakening the inner reader in every child, parents are never alone.
Thank you for your feedback! We'd love to continue to hear about your experience on Readling as you enjoy the recommendations and features; keep us updated!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.