Extremely light-weighted app that helps user to keep track of their book reading. Especially for paperback reader.
You can find books and add to your collection by searching keywords, scanning bar code or enter book info manually. Keep track of your reading in your saved collection. You may also share the book to you friend in few taps via Facebook, Twitter or E-mail.
Please send me feedback if you've encountered any issues. Also feel free to request for new feature if you want to see it in the next version of the app.
Thanks for all the feature suggestions. I apologize that I have been slacking with the app update. From now on I will be back on development and try to manage bi-weekly update to the app.
- Main goal for this update - the app is now fully iOS 10 compatible (both code level and architecture level), still supporting iOS 9. The idea is to Prepare for the upcoming iOS 11.
- To show my appreciation for all your support, I decided to remove all the ads. The app is now free to all users, and there should not be any noise would interrupt you from using this app. (However, feel free to donate if you love the app)
- Removed the dead backup tool. I will be pushing out a new backup solution in the near future. At the meantime please use CVS export and grab the file from iTunes.
- Removed bunch of half dead feature from the app.
- Tons of code optimizations and bug fixes. The app should be much more stable now, please send me bug report if you see any crashes.
- Support landscape on both iPhone and iPad.
- Fixed the white noise links so they should be playable again. More royalty-free piano music coming soon.
Please look forward to the upcoming updates. I will put together a Trello board for feature request and a blog site just to make it easier for all users to communicate and discuss on new features wanted.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good tracking app for books
I’m enjoying the app and it is consistent with its description. It is basic and simple to use.
Quite literally has every feature I was looking for!
I’m thrilled with this app. I was crossing my fingers trying to find an app that ideally I could track reading my books and even the bonus of achievements, points, and a ‘level up’ type of feature. In the top current comment someone was upset that they couldn’t find a popular book in the search, but I’ve found the manual add feature great. You can even snap a picture of your book of get a picture of it online and add it which to me makes it all the better when looking at my list. I have tried the scanning of the barcode feature which doesn’t seem to be functioning properly and the report a bug email system isn’t letting me send the email to let them know. I’m sure they’re working on it now but it seems like a pretty new app. Amazing, have gotten a few friends to track with me using the app! Oh and I didn’t mention how cool the background noise option while tracking your time is! I had a problem with it replaying the loop but it reminded me how great and idea that is!!
I have really enjoyed using this app until recently. I have tried every way I can to search for the book I am reading but it won't find any books in the series or by this very popular author. I just get "no result with the keywords entered" no matter if I search the author, full title, or partial title. I have added other books in this series previously but they won't show up in a search anymore either. Plus it is one of the books shown in the app's preview in the App Store so you would expect to be able to find it. Also, some of the photos for my previously read books have now disappeared. This is becoming more frustrating than helpful.
- Zian Chen
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Zian Mobile Development LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Donation $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.