If you are someone like us who take reading seriously, who enjoys the content from RSS readers and also want to jot down your precious thoughts while reading, this app is for you.
Meet ReadMark, an RSS reader that is markable.
Besides essential features that every other RSS readers and read-later services offer, ReadMark uniquely provides you a smooth and distraction-free note taking experience, "Mark". In any article you find through RSS feeds or save to ReadMark, whether you are inspired by a sentence or an image, just tap and hold, ta-da, it's marked. Say goodbye to careful handling of text selection lollipops and magnifiers, you won't miss them after you start to use this marking experience.
You can also add inline notes with texts and images in articles. ReadMark allows you to easily collect insights and express your thoughts without breaking the flow.
With ReadMark, you no longer to have reader apps and note-taking apps side-by-side, no longer need to toggle between them and interrupt your flow state caused by cumbersome interactions. You can simply focus on reading and taking highlights and personal notes to grow and internalize the information.
# Read: A beautiful, simple RSS reader
- Unlimited Subscriptions: Subscribe to unlimited RSS feeds on our cloud service.
- Unlimited Multi-device Syncing: Use ReadMark's beautifully-designed iPhone or iPad apps to keep your subscriptions and reading progress synced among devices.
- Magazine View: A prioritized, beautiful magazine-like view that matters to you, based on your reading habits.
- Full text view: For feeds that don't provide full text of articles, ask ReadMark to fetch and display full text.
- Reading settings: Customize font size etc. for reading.
- Notifications: Star a subscription to get push notifications for updates
- Read / Unread Status: Mark articles as read / unread
- Reading Progress Sync: Cross-device article reading progress sync
- Search: Search our directory for feeds and articles to discover new contents and subscriptions more easily.
- Import Subscriptions: Import OPML from other RSS readers.
- Categories: Organize subscriptions into categories.
- Full Archive: Full archive of all articles from your subscriptions
# Mark: A marker pen at your hand
- Mark: Mark articles, or tap and hold to highlight sentences and images.
- Annotate: Add inline notes with texts and images when reading articles
- My Marks: View and organize all your notes and marks in ReadMark.
- Read List: Automatically build your reading list based on your reading progress
- Save to ReadMark: Save any articles on the web to ReadMark so you could read and mark in ReadMark.
- Sync Marks: Sync marks seamless to your favorite note-taking apps such as Notion, Evernote and OneNote.
- Export articles: Export articles with your notes as markdown or DOCX files
- Export notes: Export all your notes for backup.
- Dark Mode support
- Dynamic Type support
- Split View support
- Pencil support
- System share extensions
- Sign in with Apple
- Mouse and trackpad support
- Customize badge counts
Follow us on Twitter: @readmarkreader
Ratings and Reviews
回光返照那个微信群名不好听，赶紧换个光芒万丈的名字。好久不见，你好。又一叶小舟带我前行。加油！！祝早日获得 App Store 首页推荐。
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Huaiyu Fan
- 87.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Huaiyu Fan