If love, laughter, and great sex are part of your hopes and expectations for the next 50 or so years, Focus on the Family has good news. Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley, leading marriage experts, share tools and tips you need to have the marriage you’ve dreamed of. This companion app to the Ready to Wed™ book, provides the opportunity to have some fun and grow closer to Jesus Christ alongside your fiancé, as you walk through your engagement journey.
The Ready to Wed™ App incorporates the 12 Traits of a Thriving Marriage, and offers a variety of activities that guide those preparing to say, "I do!"
- Link with your fiancé to share your results from the activities
- Record prayers for your future spouse, and send them so they can be praying for you, too!
- Connect spiritually with your fiancé through relevant Devotions and quizzes
- Write your vows for the Big Day!
- Post pics from your Date Nights
- Get direct contact with our Christian counselors for help and advice
- Learn about managing expectations, finances, and your new in-laws!
Update for connections with new backend.
Ratings and Reviews
Too many glitches
I’ve been trying to use this app for a few days now with my fiance, but there are just too many glitches. First of all, the app seems to have connected me with a third person, and goes between giving me her answers and my fiance’s (it also keeps telling me to correct the fact that we are both “brides” which I assume is because Imm connected to this other person’s account). Tried to reset data a few times now and while it deleted some of my info, it doesn’t allow me to reconnect with my fiance.
From what I can do with the app, it’s been absolutely amazing, however, there are tons of glitches and bugs that need fixing. Logging out could potentially make it nearly impossible to be able to log back in. The settings page has nothing of use on it, as the links pull up a white screen. There should be an option for an undecided wedding date as well as adding your fiancé after you’ve started. Just practical things. The app just needs a facelift, but when it works it’s super cool.
Needs an update
The app is great but it constantly closes when you’re using it! Need the bugs worked out then it would definitely be 5 stars from me!
- Focus on the Family
- 50 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 Focus on the Family, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.