Be prepared for disaster. The Ready Will County Illinois app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster in your area.
Using the Ready Will County app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Will County’s emergency shelters.
• View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Will County area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Will County residents are most likely to face in integrated eGuides.
- Prevent the application from becoming non responsive if an eGuide can't be accessed.
- Moved the eGuides out of the cache, so they no longer get deleted if the device runs low on space.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are no reviews because it isn't dynamic enough
Basically this gives you a few numbers and locations where shelters are located. My other home is in Naperville, IL and Will County has a much better app and we are probably less prone to a natural disaster outside of a tornado. That said, their app probably could use some work too.
I'll rewrite this once it is updated and improved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.