Download READYSAVE 529 to:
• Securely access your 529 plan account
• Check your account balance, transaction history, and investment allocations
• Add money to your balance as a one-time or recurring contribution
• See how your savings stack up to others in your plan
• Easily invite friends and family to help give your savings a boost
Download the app today, select your plan, and log in using your existing account username and password. Stay tuned for new functionality as the experience evolves!
Participants in the following 529 programs can use READYSAVE 529 to access their account:
• Achieve Montana
• Arkansas 529 GIFT Plan
• CollegeBound Saver (Rhode Island)
• CollegeChoice 529 Direct Savings Plan (Indiana)
• CollegeInvest (Colorado)
• College Savings Iowa
• College SAVE (North Dakota)
• DC College Savings Plan — enroll through the app! —
• The Education Plan (New Mexico) — enroll through the app! —
• Edvest College Savings Plan (Wisconsin)
• HI529 – Hawaii’s College Savings Program — enroll through the app! —
• IDeal – Idaho College Savings Program
• KY Saves 529 — enroll through the app! —
• Learning Quest 529 Education Savings Program (Kansas)
• Michigan Education Savings Program
• Minnesota College Savings Plan
• MOST – Missouri’s 529 Education Plan
• NY’s 529 College Savings Program
• Ohio’s 529 College Advantage
• Oklahoma 529 College Savings Plan
• PA 529 Investment Plan — enroll through the app! —
• Path2College 529 Plan (Georgia)
• ScholarShare 529 (California)
• SMART529 (West Virginia)
• SMART529 Select (West Virginia)
• SSGA Upromise 529 (Nevada) — enroll through the app! —
• TNStars — enroll through the app! —
• Prospective 529 participants in plans that offer mobile enrollment now can open a subsequent account when choosing “add another beneficiary”.
• Existing 529 participants in plans that offer mobile enrollment now can open a subsequent account when choosing “add beneficiary” on the dashboard.
• The latest release also includes additional bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid College Savings App
I like the app because I can get a clear quick view on how much we’re saving each year and what we’ll be deducting from our state taxes. I also like that I can increase the monthly deposits right from the app. It’s simple and intuitive. So many financial apps don’t nail that elegant simplicity and create friction and frustration instead, out of touch with the core functions users need and want. So kudos to the team who designed this app.
I like the funds, but app missing basic features
I really like the Vanguard funds used, very low fees and good historical performance. However, the app is missing basic features like, what is my account’s yield performance in % for the month/year/5 years etc. If I have multiple accounts, how do their yield %s compare and what is my overall yield over multiple time horizons? What is the AA of each fund I invest in? Can I compare my current fund performance to others available in NYSaves? If I have an end goal amount, am I on track to reach it? I understand this is not a day trading app, but a little more sophistication is needed to give it 4-5 stars.
Making Parents Professionals
This app’s functioning makes it easy for any average parent concerned about saving for their children’s college expenses to invest monthly!
You don’t need to hire a professional financial planner and pay fees and expenses, the app will walk you though the process. It will find you investments based on your children’s age and your investment goals and will set deposits based on what you can afford
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ascensus Inc
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Ascensus