Be prepared for disaster. The ReadySCC - Santa Clara County app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster in your area.
Using the ReadySCC - Santa Clara County app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Santa Clara County’s emergency shelters.
• View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Santa Clara County area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Santa Clara County residents are most likely to face in integrated eGuides.
- Prevent the application from becoming non responsive if an eGuide can't be accessed
- Moved the eGuides out of the cache, so they no longer get deleted if the device runs low on space
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.