No more PINs, passwords or access codes. Start your audio meetings and instantly join audio and web meetings from ANY phone- whether you’re at your desk, a conference room or on your mobile phone – with just one-touch.
Download the free ReadyTalk Conferencing app today:
• One-touch to start or join a scheduled ReadyTalk audio meeting from any phone.
• Join ReadyTalk web meetings from your calendar or On-Demand section.
• Auto-detects ReadyTalk meetings directly from your iOS calendar.
• Start or Join buttons automatically dial-out to your saved locations.
• On-Demand lets you start or join an unscheduled ReadyTalk audio meeting.
• Multi-task without missing a beat with Meeting Alerts to provide one-click access.
• Add frequent access codes as Favorites when you join On-Demand meetings.
HOW TO START A READYTALK AUDIO MEETING
• For Scheduled Meetings: Choose your location and then click the Start button on the meeting
• For On-Demand Meetings: Select On-Demand Meeting, Choose your location and then click Start
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to start the audio meeting
HOW TO JOIN A READYTALK MEETING
• Choose your location, click the Join button on the meeting OR click Join from On-Demand Meeting
• Choose meeting type – web & audio, web only, or audio only
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to join
*For the best experience, we recommend joining a Wi-Fi network for web and audio meetings.
Participating in a ReadyTalk meeting using ReadyTalk Conferencing is free and requires an iPhone using iOS 7. Hosting an audio meeting requires an active ReadyTalk account.
iOS 10 compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app could be so much better! You cannot dial into any conf call straight from a calendar (hyperlinks to should go to the app like Webex) and the audio cannot connect via VOIP, just the old phone network. Having internet audio is especially important when overseas and phone lines are bad and expensive.
Also there's no way to send dial in information to a colleague for a conf call. The dial in numbers require going on the web. Often when you're on the road you need to email, text or WhatsApp the dial in info to a client. Why no be able to do all of that from the app?
Pls make this app better. Look at Webex and BlueJeans for a model.
Make it on the go user friendly
For those that work off their phone fairly regularly, this app should be able to add/create new meetings via app. Please make it user friendly for on the go folks. Thx.
No car support, buggy
I downloaded this app to listen to a conference while driving, but it doesn't output audio to the car (mine connects via lightning/USB cable).
There was no audio at all even after unplugging from the car, until I left the meeting and reconnected. But then there was no video. Reconnecting again didn't fix the video.
The app continues to play audio in the background, which is good. But the audio skips for a couple seconds when bringing the app to the foreground. This should be seamless.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.