Real Aquarium HD for Mac is quite possibly the most beautiful application available for the Mac platform. It's like having Discovery's "Planet Earth" right in front of you presented in a fun and interactive manner.
* Download the PRO version which includes 4 times the video footage, and over 16 built in music choices, as well as the built in encyclopedia!
Real Aquarium HD FREE includes:
- Absolutely breathtaking High Definition footage of underwater life
- The built in interactive encyclopedia called "Animal Info" which allows you to learn about what you are viewing
- Built in music with options to choose from your iTunes library with a beautiful cover flow interface.
- A super easy way to change what you are viewing
- A gorgeous "animal info" full screen mode which allows you to step away from your "aquarium" and learn about the species you were just watching
**This is the type of app that is great to use when you want to just sit back and relax, or if you wish to learn about some new underwater life, you can delve into it and learn something new.
This app is brand new, but it has been polished VERY nicely. More footage will be continously coming in based on your suggestions. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Look out for our iPad version which will be out in the coming weeks!
- Bug Fixes
- Improvement in overall performance
★ ☆ Upgrade to the Pro version of Real Aquarium HD to get 4 times the amount of breathtaking video footage, as well as an in-app encyclopedia, and over 15 built in choices...all without any limitations or ads! ☆★
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice images, but not factually correct.
This app worked just fine on my computer. No freezing or interruptions with other programs like others have complained about. The images are beautiful, although I wouldn't use this as a learning app.
The rays (Elasmobranchii) are listed under the phylum Cnidaria, which is not true. They should be listed under the phylum Chordata, along with the sharks. I haven't looked through the others to check, but at least hopefully now the designer knows and can double check the info.
Enjoy the images!
Locked Up New Mac-Pro
In spite of some of the negative reviews, I decided to give this app a shot. It was the fourth app I loaded onto my new Macbook-Pro. It froze my screen and showed only a small colored spinning dot. I had to reboot the machine, and even then it rebooted in a frozen state. Luckily, after a couple of minutes it began playing a scene of an acquarium and playing music. I immediately stopped the app and deleted it from my machine.
I suggest that you NOT load this app on your Mac.
worst app ever
ok so i got it before bed and i woke up in the morning and it just wasnt on my computer i checked before i fell asleep and it was loading very slowly so i thought it would be done in the morning. aggravated,i went back to the app store and bought it again it completely slowed down my computer ,all the apps i was trying to buy after i got it and it even slowed down my internet. DO NOT GET IT IF YOU HAVE THE MACBOOK AIR VERSION 1.1.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.