Used by 400.000+ creative people all over the world, Real Colors is the leading color palette generator from photos.
We help designers to get inspired from real life. Starting from Real Colors 2.0 you can get inspired from palettes posted by other creative people.
"A designer's must", Miguel Maria Colon del Rey, Product Designer, Barcelona
"Fantastic work", Gina Chacon, Digital Artist, Mexico
"Love it", Adam Bjurstrom, Freelance designer, Louisville
- Automatically generate harmonious color palettes (colour schemes) from photos using our unique algorithm
- Colors from the color palette (color scheme) can be easily edited
- Post your favorite color palettes to the Color Palettes Feed and let other like and comment on it
- Explore color palettes from other creative people around the world. Like and comment their work
- The CMYK values are calculated using US Web Coated (SWOP) v2
- Share your most beautiful color palettes to Facebook, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Messenger, email and many others
Real Colors is used by creatives all over the world for web design, interior design, colour matching for clothing and creating color themes.
We appreciate any kind of feedback that will make this product better. Send us your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Change picture" button should now work, allowing users to change their profile picture
- Fixed issues where images would be wrongfully rotated upon saving or loading
- Other small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not another account creation requirement
Just want to buy an app that can create palettes based off of an image or starting color and use complimentary colors. Not interested in providing more information to be sold elsewhere on top of a purchase price, and no more “social” requirements.
It’s a good app. Some people think this is a “selfie app” but it’s not really. Lol Find photographs with colors you like.
Great Concept, Didn't Translate Well
Great concept, didn't always work though. The first few pictures I used for palettes were spot on and the app perfectly chose colors, however, every photo I have used since has resulted in terrible palettes displaying mostly dark greens and browns even when photos have bright purples, reds, blues, and pinks. I have to edit each one with the CMYK sliders to get matching colors and that is a lot of extra work. I even upgraded to Pro to see if that would help, but it did not. I really hope this is improved as it has so much potential and could be a wonderful design tool.
- AB4 SYSTEMS SRL
- 42.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AB4 Systems
- In-App Purchases
- Real Colors Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.