Real Cricket™ is here and here to stay! For the first time, we bring to you our hit cricket franchise and rich cricketing experience with Real Cricket™ 19! The complete cricket game in the world!
For all you cricket fans out there, Intensity of a Real Cricket™ game, now on your mobile!!!
Welcome to the most authentic, complete and surreal Cricket experience on iOS - Real Cricket™ 19
RANKED – Create your own team (with customized jerseys, logos and bat stickers) and compete with others.
UNRANKED – Choose an International, Masters or Premier League team and compete with others.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS – Create room and invite friends for a match-up.
Select your team and set up a tour against any test playing team.
MOST INNOVATIVE GAMEPLAY EVER!
For the first time, feel the difference between various batsmen and their styles of play with Batting Types – Defensive, Balanced, Radical and Brute, each with their unique cricket shots and aggression levels.
Experience the most real and live stadiums, providing a unique feel and guaranteed to provide an experience different from the others.
ALL NEW PRO CAM
Play from the eyes of the batsman and feel the thrill of the ball hurtling towards you at 90 MPH.
ALL NEW LEVEL UP SYSTEM
Now unlock game modes and items by playing the game and leveling up. The higher the level the more of the game you have to enjoy.
CRICKET SIMULATION AT ITS BEST
Get stuck in and grind out through the tough moments. Hitting sixes in no more a piece of cake. Master Cricket simulation at its very best.
ACTION, DRAMA & SLEDGING
Be part of key battles between players. Engage the opposition players with some mind games.
UNIQUE PLAYER FACES, JERSEYS
Get unique player faces, great looking team jerseys with numbers on the back!
DRS & THIRD UMPIRE
The best in class and most authentic Decision Review System is now included. Also, Experience Third Umpire referrals for Run Outs and Stumpings.
BE STRIKING WITH AUTHENTIC LICENSED CRICKET EQUIPMENT
Authentic Cricket equipment provided by legendary manufacturers – Gray-Nicolls and SS Cricket.
Terms of Service:
Beginner Kit, Advanced Kit, Expert Kit and Pro Kit are available as both as weekly and monthly subscription services that allows you to unlock and access various equipment, tournaments and premium features of the game. The equipment and unlocks vary depending on the package selected. The Beginner Kit subscription costs 0.99 USD/week or 1.73 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews. The Advanced Kit subscription costs 1.28 USD/week or 2.63 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews. The Expert Kit subscription costs 1.43 USD/week or 3.08 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews. The Pro Kit subscription costs 1.58USD/week or 3.68 USD/month (or local equivalent) and will be charged on your iTunes Account after purchase and when the subscription renews.
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
3. Your account will be charged for renewals within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Setting after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
5. The subscription will be renewed within 24 hours of the monthly payment date. The subscription effective dates may be subject to change every month.
Ashes 2019 Tournament
Improved Batting and Bowling AI
Introducing Season 1 in Multiplayer
Improved Few Cutscene
Added Pre & Post Match Conference Cutscenes in World Cup 2019
Added World Cup Jerseys in Ranked Multiplayer
Updated Player Rosters
Fixed Major Bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good game
Good game overall. But been frustrated by online game interruptions. Players do not have patience. If you score 2 boundaries players leave the game. Similarly a lot of players go out of game and come back after 55-56 secs and then leave the game in auto play. I think there must be provision that once you disconnect you won’t be able to play online for next couple of hours.
Not really real but biased
Atleast games should be free of politics.
The number 1 team in the shortest format since 2 years is Pakistan but the ratings of Indian team are shown way above them and even better than England. For no logical reason at all. You see the best bowler we are having in this game is the "greatest" bowler of all time Sir Jasprit Bumrah. The top t20 batsman Babar Azam's rating is 80 and a mediocre batsman M Nabi has also 80. M Nabi is shown better than even Ish Sodhi and H Singh. You can see the bias when he is in the platinum category. For Godsake what are the calculations? What is "real"?? I can't understand Markram having same skill rating as Ambati Rayudu. Hassan Ali having better rating than Mohammad Amir and Wahab Riaz even better than the both. Are you kidding me?
There is no treatment for the short balls bowled outside leg targeting the body. There is no way one can pull them with all the fielders on the legside boundary.
Please let your game get free of the politics and unfair glitch play before some good developer brings in a real version of modern day cricket and drowns you.
Good Gameplay, Graphics, Controls - A Few Suggestions
Major Bug: Unable to control Volume level in Multiplayer. The iPhone volume does not impact the game music or in play sounds. The volume bar does not go all the way down and Mute. After opening side menu, you can toggle the Speaker icon to duck the volume by a bit, but it never mutes
- ability to see Pitch conditions prior to team selection. In tournaments or Auction modes, Player gets to see the pitch after starting the match. In order to pick the right bowling combination, need pitch info beforehand
- it appears that AI’s Defensive or Balanced players can switch gears and hit aggressive shots with ease, however as player, it’s impossible to do so. Why not have a momentum meter for Batsmen. Which in tournaments for in form batsmen can be at 100% so that they can hit right from first ball. For brute batsmen, it would be such that they come in with 100% momentum despite form, however it wears down if they don’t hit with good timing in next 3 deliveries or so.
- similar concept of momentum for bowlers where an in form bowler gets a wider green section for pitching and thus has better chance of getting a wicket. The momentum for bowler goes down as they get hit
- dropped catches - there need to be dropped catches and overthrows, missed run outs to make this realistic
- Nautilus Mobile App Private Limited
- 905.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nautilus Mobile App Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Kit Monthly $7.49
- Beginner Kit Weekly $0.49
- Pro Kit Weekly $2.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.