With 20 millions of downloads worldwide Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic drift game on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper.
Get ready to drive high performance cars (turbo or naturally aspirated) and make them drift at high speed in tracks designed specifically for drift racing.
Improve your racing and drifting skills and earn virtual money to tune and customize your car.
Race to battle the world record of the leaderboard or just for fun in the freeride mode.
• The most realistic drift racing simulation on mobile devices;
• Customizable difficulty: from total novice to professional drifter;
• Extensive customization options: change body color, body vinyl, rims model, rims color and tire signature;
• Extensive tuning options: increase engine power, add a turbo, change handling settings (weight distribution, camber angle etc.), change gear ratios and shift speed;
• Photo mode to share your coolest drifts with your friends;
• Realistic simulation of all aspect (engine, drivetrain, tires, etc.) of the car;
• Specific engine sound for every car with turbo whistle and blow off valve;
• Backfire effects with sounds;
• Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, by light touching walls during a drift;
• Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world;
• Big training track to improve your drifting and racing skills;
• Cool dubstep soundtrack by Liquid Stranger and Simplify Recordings.
• 35 racing tracks specifically designed for drifting;
• 19 different cars with specific and realistic setup;
• Challenging career mode with 38 championships with growing difficulty;
• Accelerometer (gyroscope) or touch steering mode;
• Slider or touch throttle;
• Automatic or manual transmission;
• Metric or Imperial units of measurement;
ADVANCED POINTS SYSTEM
Points grow proportionally to drift angle, drift time and speed.
There are also 2 different points multiplier: "Drift Combo" multiplier and "Proximity" multiplier.
Drift Combo multiplier is increased by 1 whenever points reach a power of 2000 (1000, 2000,4000, 8000 etc.). If you change drift direction, points are added to Total Points Indicator (located in the top left of the screen) and reset. If points reach every multiple of 2000 again, Drift Combo is increased by 1 again. This works only if you keep drifting without too long interruptions between one drift and the other (less than 1 second), otherwise Drift Combo multiplier will be reset to 1.
Proximity multiplier is increased when you drift with the back of the car near a wall (less than 1.5 meters) proportionally to closeness. You'll notice this bonus with a slow motion effect and a text showing the multiplier factor.
If you hit anything you'll lose your partial points and all multipliers.
We will update and improve Real Drift constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.
- fixed an issue that sometimes could cause a non complete load of game data;
- some bug fixing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best drift game on the AppStore
This game really is the best drift game on here, it has everything you need in a game good graphics physics and very entertaining. You can earn your upgrades unlike other games and of course you can always purchase in game and given a good amount of coins. Everything is awesome but like most on here there's a few suggestions on how to improve like body customization, vinyls body kits that you are free to add on yourself and more cars especially those known in the drift community overall great game.
I can't seem to drift using the EL1
The game is great, I love the controls and how the cars handles, and that it poses enough challenge without being too impossible. However when I tried the new EL1, whenever I use the handbrake, the rear wheels don't lock up, so I can't enter a drift. Please fix this issue or tell me how to make it drift. Also, add a feature to customize the position of the buttons please!
Edit: My settings are all default except for increased steering sensitivity. But the handbrake doesn't seem to engage when I am pressing the throttle. I discovered that I have to release the throttle first before pressing the handbrake to make it work. But this makes the car lose speed and mess up the drift.
Edit 2: Thank you! It clears it up now. I'm happy to play a game where developers listen to the people playing their game. I'm looking forward to your future updates in vehicles and tracks!
Developer Response ,
thank you for the compliments. The EL1 is an electric cars, so it doesn't have a clutch like combustion engine cars. In Real Drift, when you press the handbrake with a combustion engine car the clutch is automatically disengaged so you can keep pressing the throttle. This doesn't happen in an electric car like the EL1, cause the engine is always connected to the wheels. What we can do is to force the engine to go in neutral when handbrake is pressed.
Great game! ( few extra ideas)
As a real life drift enthusiast this game is what I do for fun when I don't have money for tires. If possible in future updates though I personally would love to see more aspirations to being the top 100% drift sim for mobile devices. For instance, adding sim damage with visuals and being able to feel an effect depending on where the damage on the car occurs like real life. I know this may effect frame rate but I think if the game engine can be upgraded you can keep the same driving realism and smoothness. ( by the way please add Mazda Rx-7 and Nissan 240 SX if possible! ) 😎 Thanks for already making an awesome game! *whoever this may concern*
Edit*** I'm sorry but had to lower to three stars because the buttons stop working in the middle of races. Making me crash a lot and really ruining the fun I was having. Please update and fix this bug so the buttons just don't stop working mid-race.
- Real Games SRLS
- 697.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Real Games SRL
- In-App Purchases
- 500000 RD Coins $0.99
- 2000000 RD Coins $1.99
- 5000000 RD Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.