Become a new ROCK STAR! Know the REAL DRUM: The best and most complete App Store free app. Super simple to use, the app simulates a real battery on your phone/tablet screen. To play it, simply tap your fingers on the drum parts and the sound of the instrument plays simultaneously. A fun, easy to use and lightweight application. Ideal for anyone who wants to study or play drums without making so much noise or taking up a lot of space.
Now with news: you can customize the Pads of the application with your own images and MP3 sounds and leave the app with the look that you want and access new instruments. Made for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners. Easy to use, play it at any time and test your skill!
You do not have to know how to play drums, the Real Drum comes with 60 lessons of rhythms with a tutorial for you to learn to play. Also comes with 33 super cool loops to play together like: Rock, Metal Heave, Funk, Blues, Dubstep House, Gospel among others. And it even lets you keep track of music live.
Check out the details of APP REAL DRUM:
- Customize your battery: upload your own pictures and MP3 sounds
- 13 super drum pads
- 45 realistic drum sounds
- Studio audio quality
- 60 examples super fun of rhythms with tutorial
- 33 styles super loops to play together
- Recording mode
- Full and high fidelity acoustic drum kit
- Export your recordings to MP3
- Works on all screen resolutions - Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
- Free APP
- Easy to use
- Simple handling: possible to change the Pads
- Make a HIT and become a new ROCK STAR!
The application is free, but you can remove all advertisements by purchasing a license!
Try the best, most complete drums and simplest to use app from App Store!
- Reduced audio delay
- Improved lesson mode
- Compatibility with iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
The music player doesn’t work like it used to.
I love this app but I have a problem that I think is a pretty big one. This has been going on for a couple months now and I think it needs to be addressed. I went to choose a song from my music, but when I clicked on it, it crashed. (Meaning the song). Also, this app crashes horribly on my IPhone 7 Plus. Every time I open it I can only touch the screen and then it just crashes. Otherwise, this is a simple nice app that just needs a couple things fixed.
Awesome app, but...
I’m a drummer of about 25 years. I’m always looking for a solid drumming app that will let me play along with the songs in my music library. This app does, and the ability to adjust levels and swap individual kit pieces is fantastic. I’m also a huge fan of the responsiveness of each piece of the kit, it’s one of the best I’ve seen on an app so far.
A couple setbacks that prevent me from giving this app a higher rating.
- there’s no way to physically adjust the pieces of the kit, so hitting the hi-tom without simultaneously hitting another drum with your fingers is difficult.
- there is an occasional hiccup with audio quality, where the kick drums especially will tend to sound staticy after playing for awhile. The rest of the kit sometimes gets this same static sound.
- the inability to incorporate dynamic playing is also kind of a letdown, but not a deal breaker. It would’ve been nice to have some way to hit a cymbal with less force and have it crash at a softer dynamic, or as I’ve seen on other apps, the edge of the piece is for a lighter hit and the dead center is for a full force hit.
All in all, a fun app, and a well done app, when it works. The audio glitch irritates me, and I just reboot the app over and over until it fixes itself.
It’s ok 👌
I think that this game is great but it’s not the best. I think that they should teach you more about the 🥁 and Not just let you play. I myself like to write music and I’m trying to find the right be to go with it but the thing is they don’t teach you enough about the drums to where you were able to find the right beat or anything like that. But the good things about this is you are still able to find the right beat just as you have to had had it for a while. I honestly think that is a very great app there’s just a few little things that I hope you fix. Some people might not agree with me but that’s just what I think.
- Rodrigo Kolb
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2017 Kolb Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.