REAL DRUM lets you experience the true drumming experience in any style! A free, fun, user-friendly app! Download it now and enjoy!
How does REAL DRUM work?
The app transforms your phone/tablet screen into a lifelike simulation of a drum kit. Watch as your fingertips magically transform into drumsticks! For instant playback, all you need do is tap on the drum pads.
Not a drummer yet?
REAL DRUM comes with 60 video tutorials to help you learn, as well as 33 loops in a variety styles to jam along with!
Want to put your own stamp on the drums?
Fully customize the app’s pads with your own bespoke images and sounds. And that’s not all, as new personalised kits will be released every week!
No room in your place for a real drum kit?
REAL DRUM is perfect for practising without bugging the neighbours or taking up too much space.
Using the app is simplicity itself, play anywhere and put your skills to the test!
Check out the REAL DRUM specs:
- Customise your kit: load in your own images and sounds
- Wide range of toms and snares
- New kits every week
- 13 drum pads
- Studio-quality sound
- 60 rhythm samples with tutorials
- 33 loops to jam along with
- Recording mode
- Export your recordings to MP3
- Works with all screen resolutions - Phones e Tablets (HD Images)
- Free app
The app contains the following subscription:
- Premium Version (Remove ads; Unlock all loops; Unlock all lessons and Unlock Metronome)
- Monthly payment ($3,90).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal.
- The subsequent monthly subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the next renewal (considering the day of the effective monthly subscription).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
The app is free but you can remove the ads and get the premium version by purchasing a licence.
Have a bash and a blast with the best and most comprehensive drum app on App Store
Perfect for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners.
Touch & Play
- New features
- Bugs fixed
- New layout
Ratings and Reviews
Not a substitute for real drums… but still awesome!
Hey guys! This app is awesome!!
I especially love being able to play around with beats when I am waiting around. I will say that although the sample sounds aren’t all phenomenal, most of the studio stuff is really quite decent. (I was really impressed with the studio Crash cymbals! They’re really good!)
My only real problem with this app is that you can’t customize the kick drum or change the ride bell.
Other than that, this is really amazing!!
Awesome app, but...
I’m a drummer of about 25 years. I’m always looking for a solid drumming app that will let me play along with the songs in my music library. This app does, and the ability to adjust levels and swap individual kit pieces is fantastic. I’m also a huge fan of the responsiveness of each piece of the kit, it’s one of the best I’ve seen on an app so far.
A couple setbacks that prevent me from giving this app a higher rating.
- there’s no way to physically adjust the pieces of the kit, so hitting the hi-tom without simultaneously hitting another drum with your fingers is difficult.
- there is an occasional hiccup with audio quality, where the kick drums especially will tend to sound staticy after playing for awhile. The rest of the kit sometimes gets this same static sound.
- the inability to incorporate dynamic playing is also kind of a letdown, but not a deal breaker. It would’ve been nice to have some way to hit a cymbal with less force and have it crash at a softer dynamic, or as I’ve seen on other apps, the edge of the piece is for a lighter hit and the dead center is for a full force hit.
All in all, a fun app, and a well done app, when it works. The audio glitch irritates me, and I just reboot the app over and over until it fixes itself.
It’s ok 👌
I think that this game is great but it’s not the best. I think that they should teach you more about the 🥁 and Not just let you play. I myself like to write music and I’m trying to find the right be to go with it but the thing is they don’t teach you enough about the drums to where you were able to find the right beat or anything like that. But the good things about this is you are still able to find the right beat just as you have to had had it for a while. I honestly think that is a very great app there’s just a few little things that I hope you fix. Some people might not agree with me but that’s just what I think.
- Rodrigo Kolb
- 85 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 - 2019 Kolb Apps
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.