Download the Redfin App to get updated real estate listings every 5 minutes. Find the latest homes, condos, and townhouses for sale in your area. Browse listing photos, see the most up-to-date home details, and instantly book a free home tour with a Redfin Real Estate Agent. Get the Redfin App to search for homes from your fingertips.
Some of our most popular features:
Find Homes First
• Customize Your Search: Instantly see every home, condo, and townhome that meet your search criteria.
• Filter by price, property type, and school district to find your dream home.
• See Listings First: Get instant notifications when a new home hits the market. Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or the Redfin website.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Commute feature: See how long your commute will be from your dream home
Tour Homes Fast
• Schedule Home Tours Instantly: Book free tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.**
• Plan Open House Visits: Get directions and attend every open house in your area.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media before you book a tour.
Get a Competitive Edge
• Don’t Miss Out: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss the perfect home.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like, written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes in most markets.
• Find Accurate Home Data: Most MLS real estate listings refresh every 5 minutes.*
*70% of new listings in US MLS feeds received by Redfin will post within 5 minutes.
**Tours subject to property and agent availability
***Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
Thanks for using Redfin for your home search! This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
We're always looking for ways to improve the real estate experience for consumers. If you have any feedback, feel free to reach us at https://www.support.redfin.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Overall a helpful tool
Redfin is a good app. Simple, transparent, and with good filters to narrow down real estate search. It falls short of a 5-star app because of two strange behaviors:
1. It doesn’t let you view all the homes for sale in a city based on Great Schools rankings. You have to zoom into a very small area for school-based filtering to apply. Until then, the filter simply doesn’t work. The way I like to do property searches is to look at an entire city (or custom area), filter on Great Schools ranking 8+, and then play around with the resulting options. The app doesn’t let you operate that way.
2. In select cities such as New York City, it requires that you re-enter your password to view the complete listing. Even after re-entering, the app takes you back to the restricted version of the listing as if you still haven’t entered the password. You need to kill the app and re-open it immediately to see the unrestricted listing. It’s a pretty annoying bug that affects me almost every session.
Pricing sort is driving me nuts!
I used to love this app but am ready to drop it just because of the pricing sort. I get it has some glitches but I can live with those. THIS glitch, I simply can’t because it affects the entire experience of looking for a home. Each time the search refreshes itself, I have to remind the app to apply the sort order I’ve already selected (Low to high pricing) because the sort is now in some Redfin preferred order. Of note - when you go to change the setting, it still says it’s in low to high pricing sort order (untrue) since the houses are not listed that way. To fix it, I have switch the order to high to low or any other sort, go back to the app to “awaken” sort , then go back again to sort settings and switch to low to high and then back again to the app for the sort to actually reset itself to my preferred sort. Using the map - Imagine you move your search 5 miles east - you have to repeat the above process again because the home results are no longer listed in low to high pricing. In one 15 min use of the app, I have to repeat this insane reawaken and reset sort order several times! It tells me the designers don’t actually use their app. Incredibly annoying especially since it used to work properly a while back!! FIX IT please!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for letting us know, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app! Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into this further?
Have a great day!
Great app with some frustrating bugs
I think this is by far the best real estate app available, but there are a few bugs in recent updates that are very frustrating to work with. 1.) the app continues for forget my saved commuter routes, which is one of the best features of this app, but recently, when I get into the app, 9 out of 10 times, there are no saved commutes. 2.) sold prices almost always reflect the listing price, and to actually see what a home sold for, you have to scroll down to the pricing history to see what it actually sold for. This seems to even out after a few days, but I have instant notifications set for a reason! 3.) the Redfin estimate is essentially useless. It’s usually within $2-3k of whatever the list price is, and in my market, it’s proved to be entirely useless as even an estimate. My Redfin agent would estimate a home would go $50k over ask, while the app based estimate suggested just about $2k over. When it sold? $48k over ask. Long story short, don’t even look at the estimate!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Redfin Corporation
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-2021 Redfin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.