Play the best new free Solitaire! Millions of players around the world love this classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) because it's easy to play but hard to master. It's the perfect game to play to keep your mind sharp.
Modern design, easy to read cards, beautiful graphics, and cool features make Real Solitaire® the one game you won't be able to put down.
• Enhanced for Retina display on new iPad and iPad Pro devices
• Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
• Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
• Right handed and left handed layouts
• Auto Complete finishes the game for you when all cards are turned over and aligned for a win
• Intelligent hints
• Drag and drop cards
• Double tap cards to move them automatically
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Automatic game saving
• Easy Mode (Draw 1)
• Hard Mode (Draw 3)
• Vegas Mode with cumulative scoring
• Timed Mode: the faster you play, the more bonus points you win!
• Unlimited undo
• Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
• Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
• Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
• Rewarding win animation
• No interference with iPod audio
CHAT WITH US! Let us know what you'd like to see next by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest app releases from EdgeRift. Check out our website at:
Created and supported by EdgeRift. Thanks for playing and if you have feedback we would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us!
*This version of Real Solitaire® is ad supported, which allows us to continually improve the game for you. If you prefer to play without ads, we recommend that you upgrade to Real Solitaire® Pro for iPad.
- Now you can move cards with a single tap! To enable this feature, open Settings in the game and set Tap To Move Cards to "Single."
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My Favorite Version So Far
I just downloaded this and really love it! There are no obtrusive ads that pop up in the playing field, the sound effects are pleasing, the cards and stacks are easy to see and move, and I can choose between 1 and 3 card draw, which I really appreciate. There are also achievements you can complete which is great for a goal-oriented person such as myself. I've played solitaire for over 50 years and have tried many different apps. This app is by far my favorite so far and it's a great way to spend time and especially useful during waiting times for appointments and such. Awesome solitaire app!
Mostly Great Game
I am wondering if there is something going on with your algorithms as lately it seems to not only deal consistent loses but they are spectacular loses such as one game my first move was moving an ace to the top but as soon as I did that I immediately got the “not winnable” sign! Seriously?? Other deals way to frequently come out looking like a winning poker hand such as 4 of a kind and a pair with a random ace! Another frequent deal is all one color. It seems like your algorithms are in a bad mood! Wins are entirely infrequent. Can you guess that I am not convinced that you operate fairly. Sorry to sound harsh but although the things I described used to always happen but the last few weeks have been really bad. I play on a daily basis and I am pretty sure I will receive a “stock” response if any at all, so at least let me thank you for the platform to vent.
Unwinnable Games Dealt
I enjoy using this app to play solitaire EXCEPT for one annoying feature built into the app. Moving the first card triggers the "Not Winnable" message a significant portion of the time. Why deal a game that's unwinnable from the start? I prefer to play a game that affords an even chance of winning so I can test my game-playing skills. If I play poorly and the game becomes unwinnable, that's one thing; when the app makes the game unwinnable from the start, that's unacceptable.
Sep 6, 2019:
I'm still giving this game two stars, but I'm seriously considering a one-star rating because: (1) The shortcomings listed in my previous review have not been addressed/corrected; and (2) When the player requests a hint and moves the highlighted card(s) to the suggested location, a "Not Winnable" message is often generated. DON'T THE SEPARATE PARTS OF THIS GAME TALK TO EACH OTHER?!!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.