Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire® Free. Designed exclusively for iPhone, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- High resolution Retina graphics on the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards with a double tap
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
HAVE AN IPAD? Be sure to check out Real Solitaire Free for iPad!
Real Solitaire® Free is ad supported. To remove the ads, simply upgrade to Real Solitaire® (paid).
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Beautiful new interface design!
* New Classic Night card set with matching card back.
* Four new wallpapers: Night, Constellations, Skydive, and Raindrops.
* New Standard Blue card back design.
* Major game engine improvements. The card layout engine is now more intelligent so that cards are rendered as large as possible within the available screen area.
* Fixed card double tap bug.
* Improved animation performance.
Huge thanks to our fans for making Real Solitaire a top app! We're working hard on improving the game, so stay tuned for even more updates. If you like the game, please tell your friends!
Ratings and Reviews
The card action is good. Turning you cellphone to horizontal makes cards appear larger. Only nit is the “tapping” interface to play each card: to turn a card from the draw deck tap the deck once; to play a card in the field, tap the desired card TWICE. Ok...but it is so easy to tap the draw deck twice after playing cards in the field...which is aggravating. That is the only nit I see in an otherwise well designed Solitaire online game.
The Best Addicting Solitaire Gaming App!!!
Awesome game! Usually set with no sound, one card at a time, and freestyle mode- that's how I roll!
The ads are conveniently place on the top and bottom bars of the screen and are non-intruding to the player. I wish someone would add an auto-completion button so you can skip completing it the long way (especially if you are playing it on a iPhone!)
Overall, it's my go-to offline gaming app when I need something to pass the time.
Best solitaire app I've used
I downloaded all of the solitaire apps I could find and slowly deleted the apps that I didn't like as much as the others. A Solitaire death-match, if you will. Slowly the weak were culled, until just a single solitaire app remained. And Real Solitaire remained the victor. I do like their iPad app better, but for the iphone, this one is still my favorite solitaire app. I've not been as weirdly addicted to trying to beat a game since contra on the Nintendo.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EdgeRift, Inc.
- 265.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 EdgeRift, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.