Play the best ad-free Solitaire! Millions of players around the world love this classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) because it's easy to play but hard to master. It's the perfect game to play to keep your mind sharp.
Modern design, easy to read cards, beautiful graphics, and cool features make Real Solitaire® Pro the one game you won't be able to put down.
• Enhanced for Retina display on new iPad and iPad Pro devices
• Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
• Supports all device orientations (portrait, portrait upside down, landscape left, and landscape right)
• Right handed and left handed layouts
• Auto Complete finishes the game for you when all cards are turned over and aligned for a win
• Intelligent hints
• Drag and drop cards
• Double tap cards to move them automatically
• Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Automatic game saving
• Easy Mode (Draw 1)
• Hard Mode (Draw 3)
• Vegas Mode with cumulative scoring
• Timed Mode: the faster you play, the more bonus points you win!
• Unlimited undo
• Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
• Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
• Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
• Rewarding win animation
• No interference with iPod audio
CHAT WITH US! Let us know what you'd like to see next by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest app releases from EdgeRift. Check out our website at:
Created and supported by EdgeRift. Thanks for playing and if you have feedback we would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us!
- Now you can move cards with a single tap! To enable this feature, open Settings in the game and set Tap To Move Cards to "Single."
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Latest up date
I guess my Real Solitaire Pro has recently updated. The “improvements” are terrible. The cards have to do a little dance when they are moved. Also, the slightest touch on the pile of cards will cause, not one, but two or three cards at lightning speed. These changes make a game I used to really like a new game that sits in my iPad never being used.
Somehow, my old solitaire has returned. I don’t understand that happened. I don’t believe it actually updated, but it seems to have done so. What the hell happened. Nevertheless I am happy to have my old familiar Solitaire back!
I have been very happy with this version of solitaire since my first iPad. I have looked at some of the many other versions but this is the best. The only problem I had with my new iPad is the automatic inclusion of the Game Center. I did not like the intrusion at the conclusion of every game(sorry Apple) solitaire means solitaire! Anyway I finally figured out how to disable it and now I am very happy. Thank you. I don't understand why my iPhone 6s Plus does not have left or right hand option. Lucky for me I don't play on my phone much! It is very annoying to be stuck with left hand play.
We want more animated backgrounds!!
I’ve played this game for years! The animated backgrounds are really good, but there needs to be even more of them from which to choose. That would push it over the top!
How about some animated winter and Independence Day backgrounds- flags waving and fireworks, snowfall and snow covered trees and houses? A forest scene with animated animals, a sky scene with hot air balloons, an underwater ocean scene with swimming fish and other sea creatures?
How difficult could this be for the developers?
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.