Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire®. Designed exclusively for iPhone, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- High resolution Retina graphics on the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards with a double tap
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
HAVE AN IPAD? Be sure to check out Real Solitaire for iPad!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Beautiful new interface design!
* New Classic Night card set with matching card back.
* Four new wallpapers: Night, Constellations, Skydive, and Raindrops.
* New Standard Blue card back design.
* Major game engine improvements. The card layout engine is now more intelligent so that cards are rendered as large as possible within the available screen area.
* Fixed card double tap bug.
* Improved animation performance.
Huge thanks to our fans for making Real Solitaire a top app! We're working hard on improving the game, so stay tuned for even more updates. If you like the game, please tell your friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game HOWEVER
I had to upgrade the phone version to the game without ads. The regular version would get an add over and over and I could not get rid of it. Hmmmm. This is a great game just wish it had auto complete. The advanced version is exactly like the original free version but without any ads. Noting extra.
Does not have auto finish, serious flaw, and does not have the option for drawing from the right side instead of left deal. Both are available on the iPad version. Would be glad to pay a few dollars for a complete version for my phone, but until it's fixed I won't even pay .99. I see from other reviews these things have been requested for over a year, so apparently the game designer doesn't care what people think and want.
Enjoyable, but needs a few improvements!
Really like this game. However, for iPhone, would like to see the holiday themes come back for and the autocomplete to return as well. I hope the developers will make these changes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.