Like Windows Solitaire? You'll love Real Solitaire®. Designed exclusively for iPhone, Real Solitaire® offers stunning visuals, sounds, landscape and portrait support, along with features you won't find anywhere else.
STAY UP TO DATE:
- Like Real Solitaire on Facebook (facebook.com/realsolitaire)
- Follow Real Solitaire on Twitter (twitter.com/realsolitaire)
- High resolution Retina graphics on the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
- Klondike (choose from Draw 1 and Draw 3)
- Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
- Supports all device orientations (portrait, landscape left, and landscape right)
- Drag and drop cards
- Auto move cards with a double tap
- Game auto save
- 3 Scoring Modes: None, Standard, and Vegas
- Timed mode
- Unlimited undo
- Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
- Rewarding win animation
- No interference with iPod audio
HAVE AN IPAD? Be sure to check out Real Solitaire for iPad!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Beautiful new interface design!
* New Classic Night card set with matching card back.
* Four new wallpapers: Night, Constellations, Skydive, and Raindrops.
* New Standard Blue card back design.
* Major game engine improvements. The card layout engine is now more intelligent so that cards are rendered as large as possible within the available screen area.
* Fixed card double tap bug.
* Improved animation performance.
Huge thanks to our fans for making Real Solitaire a top app! We're working hard on improving the game, so stay tuned for even more updates. If you like the game, please tell your friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game HOWEVER
I had to upgrade the phone version to the game without ads. The regular version would get an add over and over and I could not get rid of it. Hmmmm. This is a great game just wish it had auto complete. The advanced version is exactly like the original free version but without any ads. Noting extra.
Like playing with a real deck of cards
I know many people are spoiled with auto features but I enjoy this version because it’s like playing with a real deck of cards. Some one mentioned that it was impossible to win. That makes me laugh because it’s really more like playing with a real deck of cards. With a real deck of cards you don’t have any of the new features like auto finish or percentage of winning hands. It is what it is. I have found that I get the same amount of wins if I choose draw 1 instead of draw 3. (Kind of like the old days). If that doesn’t work then you’re playing too fast and missing moves. Slow down and you will become a better player. I hope it stays the same for the sake of us who remember how it was to play with a deck of cards.
A fine solitaire game
After an Apple software update obsoleted my previous solitaire game I was forced to find another to feed my addiction. This one, once the no-ad tax is paid, has proven to be a fine substitute. I preferred the auto-complete of my previous game, but otherwise this one plays more smoothly with better screen rotation and better graphics.
I’ll miss my old companion, but this is a fine substitute.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EdgeRift, Inc.
- 263.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 EdgeRift, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.