The best solitaire for iPhone - just updated for Valentine's Day!
Play the best new Solitaire for iPhone! Millions of players around the world love this classic game (also known as Klondike or Patience) because it's easy to play but hard to master. It's the perfect game to play to keep your mind sharp.
Modern design, easy to read cards, beautiful graphics, and cool features make Real Solitaire® the one game you won't be able to put down.
• NEW! All of the holiday themes you love in Real Solitaire for iPad are now available in Real Solitaire for iPhone!
• Enhanced gameplay supporting all iPhones and screen sizes
• Uses same card shuffling algorithm as Windows Solitaire to offer a truly authentic experience
• Supports all device orientations (portrait, landscape left, and landscape right)
• Right handed and left handed layouts
• NEW! Auto Complete finishes the game for you when all cards are turned over and aligned for a win
• NEW! Intelligent hints
• Drag and drop cards
• NEW! Double tap cards to move them automatically
• NEW! Game Center leaderboards and achievements
• Automatic game saving
• Easy Mode (Draw 1)
• Hard Mode (Draw 3)
• Vegas Mode with cumulative scoring
• Timed Mode: the faster you play, the more bonus points you win!
• Unlimited undo
• Record high scores and game statistics for both Standard and Vegas modes
• Built-in help with explanations for Klondike rules, scoring, and a strategy guide
• Choose from many beautiful wallpapers
• Rewarding win animation
• No interference with Apple Music and other music apps so you can listen to your favorite songs while playing solitaire
CHAT WITH US! Let us know what you'd like to see next by messaging us on Facebook or Twitter.
Stay up to date with the latest app releases from EdgeRift. Check out our website at:
Created and supported by EdgeRift. Thanks for playing and if you have feedback we would love to hear from you so please feel free to contact us!
HAVE AN IPAD? Be sure to check out Real Solitaire for iPad!
Our brand new Valentine's Day 2023 theme and matching card set is now available! Be sure to enable it in Settings -> Wallpaper. Happy Valentine's Day from all of us at EdgeRift!
Ratings and Reviews
Why has a game I’ve owned for years changed to some kid like layout? I no longer have the backgrounds and cards that were there when I bought the game. You can’t make the cards smaller, you added custom backgrounds like that was ever something some wanted. That card are to big and there is no option to change the size. I’ve had this game for over 11 years and this update is horrible
Latest update is a big downgrade
I play this game literally every day and it was great for 5+ years. The app was recently updated and there are some big annoyances. 1. The landscape layout on the larger Max phone isn't as wide as it used to be. It feels very cramped. 2. The above is compounded by the dramatically increased button sizes for the new game, hint, settings, etc buttons. They take up close to a quarter of the screen. They used to be much smaller and were still easy to press. 3. After every game it brings up an annoying game center screen to save the score. This is solitaire not a moon landing. Finishing a game isn't that noteworthy. Also I don't see an option to turn off this end of game nonsense. If you were to list the old version of the app in the store I would gladly pay you again and buy that version.
A fine solitaire game
After an Apple software update obsoleted my previous solitaire game I was forced to find another to feed my addiction. This one, once the no-ad tax is paid, has proven to be a fine substitute. I preferred the auto-complete of my previous game, but otherwise this one plays more smoothly with better screen rotation and better graphics.
I’ll miss my old companion, but this is a fine substitute.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EdgeRift, Inc.
- 116.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 EdgeRift, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.