Designed for iPad
Make Music With Everything!
Record your voice, your fridge, your neighbour's dog or let your iPhone or iPad speak and make rhythms out of the sounds immediately.
RealBeat concentrates on simplicity and fast results. No steep learning curve or cluttered screens! Get creative in an instant!
Check out the videos:
RealBeat is a sampler that enables you to record sounds and create rhythms out of them. It also features an easy way to let your device speak and use the sound as a source material for rhythms and loops.
* Sampler (record sounds easily)
* Text to Speech (let your device speak for you)
* Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, ...)
* Sequencer (make rhythms)
* Patterns (modify the rhythm easily)
* Live effects (manipulate in realtime)
* Export sounds to other apps via Audio Copy
* Export sounds to your computer via iTunes
* Works with internal microphone
* Audibus compatible (send and receive audio, remote control sampling, switch patterns remotely)
RealBeat offers simple and fast access to sampling and manipulating recorded sounds live or at home. Expect lots of fun with your own samples & sounds.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Audiobus 2.2 compatible
* compatible with iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
This is… really good.
I’m coming from DM-1, which is a great iPhone drum machine but lacks the ability to record or edit samples. The way Realbeat does it is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Tap to bring up the live input, hold to record a sample, and then from there you can fade, amplify, distort, reverse, etc. And then you play these through a step sequencer. It’s like the perfect way to make an interesting beat very quickly. The only thing missing for me is some sort of “randomize” function for pitch/velocity/length and the ability to import samples from files.
Very cool app 👍🏽
Just wish you would update the look and make it look more modern professional looking I don't know maybe just changing the colors will do
Still Great in 2023
Thankfully Realbeat still works on my iPad Mini 5th gen as of January 2023. This is a very fun app, it does what the description says and it does so quite well. I would be delighted to see an update and equally delighted to pay for such an update.
This app and Yellofier inhabit a special place in the sampler/sequencer space - apps that quickly allow practically anyone to quickly get up to speed making music and also having fun.
The developer, joerg piringer, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- joerg piringer
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2015 joerg piringer
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.