Property and real estate search made simple – buy, sell, rent, share
• Search across Australia's largest set of properties for sale, rent or that have sold previously (including auction results and rental history).
• Find properties for sale, house and land packages, off-the-plan apartments, rental properties and rooms for rent
• Save your favourite searches and be notified when matching properties come onto the property market in Australia.
• Smart notifications let you know when something important happens to one of your favourite properties.
• Quick short cuts to your most recent searches.
• Organise your saved properties your own way. When saving properties, create custom Collections to help make your property search experience easier.
• Use our inspection planner to easily manage upcoming auctions or open-for-inspection times.
• See the closest schools for any given property, backed by Government data (ACARA).
• Add your own notes to properties and sync them across your realestate.com.au account.
Explore and research the market
• Understand your numbers with our home loan calculator that includes upfront costs and allows you to save your information so you only have to enter it once.
• Discover how your estimated home loan repayments may impact your budget.
• Search estimated property value and sales histories for any property in Australia.
• Use maps to explore properties in different areas, including your current location. Property available in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra and the rest of Australia.
• Set up a property profile to monitor the potential value of your own home.
• Get intelligent suggestions for properties you might like but might not be searching for.
Take that next step (without all the stress!)
• Apply for conditional approval for a home loan within the app – the kind you can use to bid at auction with, or make an offer on the spot.
• Easily contact a real estate agent or broker by phone or email.
• One touch rental applications.
We'd love your help to make our app even better. We're constantly out to make our app more awesome, so that you can have the best property experience. If you have any feedback about the app or suggestions for future versions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This real estate and property app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Get the latest insights on your property, such as the median sold price of comparable properties, by tracking your home in the Property Owner dashboard. It’s great for helping you decide if it’s time to sell, rent or refinance.
Also announcing the improved map search experience. Map search makes it easier to see where properties are located when looking for your next home or researching what’s sold in the area!
If you have any feedback, please reach out to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Add Studio label!
Too many times property hunters find it difficult sorting through studios and 1-bedroom units because there's no label for studio and so agents just label them 1-bedroom. It's misleading and a huge pain when you're specifically looking for a unit type but search function throw in mixed results.
Developer Response ,
Hi Dk Danes, you should be able to select "Studio+" when you're adding filters to your search (or "1+" if you would like to exclude studios). If you think that a listing is being misrepresented according to our Acceptable Use Policy, you can report it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your feedback! -Steph
I suspect this app has a memory leak. I’ve been using it fairly frequently over the past two weeks and on at least three occasions the app will crash, the screen goes black with a loading indicator, and then my phone prompts me for my passcode. A cursory search indicates this could be an individual app issue or a bug with iOS. I’m using a 7 Plus running iOS 11.0.1. I’ll update today and will report back if that resolves the issue.
Also if you can do something to force listings to provide a square area of all properties that would be great.
Inaccurate due to False Data
If you do a search for Houses Appartments will also come up even if you haven’t selected Appartments. I’m not sure if this is the App’s fault or a failure on the part of the App by letting them falsify data when uploading properties.
The App also *really* needs a feature that allows users to tag/mark a proprty as, “yep, seen it and I’m moving on, don’t show me this again in search results”.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- realestate.com.au Pty Ltd
- 181.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 REA Group Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.