REALITi is a new simulation ecosystem incorporating a realistic patient condition simulator and video review in a single system.
Starting with 2 iPads, REALITi is a highly advanced patient monitor simulator which mimics proprietary monitors and defibrillators.
By expanding the system with more iPads, a complete in-situ simulator can be created.
Add REALITi Chart to use a simulated patient electronic medical record.
Add REALITi Camera to incorporate live audio video streaming with vital sign display. Optionally stream via AirPlay to Apple TV. Instant video review once the simulation has ended is built into the system.
Add REALITi Engage to allow observers to comment, vote and view media.
• Easy to use Dial and Button interface.
• Over 75 ECG waveforms
• Dynamic 12 lead ECG library.
• Comprehensive Radiology image library with over 250 images.
• Extensive and configurable laboratory results library.
• Simulate ectopics, sinus arrhythmia, artefacts and interference on the ECG with ease.
• Easy to use Checklist interface for simple student assessment.
• Easy scenario creation with single screen scenario running and editing.
• Many defibrillator and monitor screens included.
• CPR Feedback
• New Remote Control which allows the REALITi Monitor, Chart and Camera to be controlled remotely by the Control iPad over the internet.
• New Zoll EMV+ ventilator
• New slider control option to control vital sign parameters
• New ability to manually send a 12 lead print out from Control
Updates and improvements
• 9.7"+ iPad support for monitors, AEDs, and ventilators
• Preview toggle to the scenario story editor
• Portuguese, Russian, and limited Turkish language support to REALITi
• Alarm configuration for the Phillips MX800
• Ability to zoom in on the Lifepak 1000
• Limited checklist grade range from -20 to 20
• Lifepak 15 facelift
• Audio not being played through connected Bluetooth devices
• Removed .0 for some integer parameters on the generic screen.
• Waveform stalling when screen recording
• A rare bug that stops some devices from showing the photo library
• Ghosting of labels on Phillips MRx
• Scenarios sometimes failing to download from community
• Various other fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The best monitor simulator on the market
From the realistic waveforms to the true monitor features and function this changes the game for training. You can use this on live role-players, any manikin, screen record cases for training or use for table top review. This has changed the face of our training and made it more realistic with more provider buy-in.
This system is getting even better. We started with ALSi and upgraded to REALITi and the improvements are amazing.
The ultimate mobile simulation system, we just add a standardized patient and we are good to go.
The facilitator screens and controls are very intuitive and easy to use on the fly. This is the ultimate tool for realistic simulation training!
- iSimulate Pty Ltd
- 228.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Klingon, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 iSimulate. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.