Reality Mixer is your new app for capturing your favorite virtual reality games and applications in Mixed Reality!
Together with the iOS/iPadOS screen recording feature, you can use it to create Mixed Reality video recordings with or without a green screen, and without a PC.
* 100% Free and Open-Source.
* Compatible with the most popular virtual reality games and applications.
* Easy calibration with only 4 steps.
* 4 modes: Virtual Green Screen, Avatars, Green Screen, and Spectator.
* No green screen required (for devices with an A12 chip or newer).
* No Mac/PC required.
* It includes options for hiding or filtering the "background layer", allowing you to create "augmented reality" recordings as well.
* You can use the screen recording button on the Control Center to record your Mixed Reality video or to use another app to stream the video.
* A compatible standalone virtual reality headset: Oculus Quest 1 or 2.
* iPhone or iPad with an A12 chip or newer if you wish to use it without a green screen. A device with LIDAR is recommended for better results.
* WiFi network. A 5 GHz WiFi with a strong signal is highly recommended for better results.
- We've fixed a problem that was causing a crash when the app was receiving mono audio.
Ratings and Reviews
Please add support for both front and back cameras.
It works pretty well if you don’t have the proper equipment to set up a more accurate, smooth running mixed reality environment. What’s really annoying though is that I don’t always have a second person available to spot me when I’m setting up videos for beat saber. It would really be helpful if I could use the front camera in addition to the back camera so that way I can actually see what I’m doing instead of having to use a mirror to see the screen or constantly walk back and forth between my guardian boundary and the device.
Also there is some lag, but not super bothersome. Please add support for both cameras, it would make life so much easier.
So much lag
The set up is easy, but as soon as I turn my game on (synth riders specifically) it starts lagging so much. When I turn mixed reality off there is no lag. I have the settings to .25 quality, my iPhone 12 is charged at least 90% and my WiFi speed is at least 200 mbps. I was able to get it working just fine a few days ago but ever since there has been so much lag I can’t use the app and can no longer record any content.
App availability (PLEASE READ)
I don’t have a powerful enough phone or iPad to use the app without needing a green screen, that is why I am asking that you make the app available on windows 10, that way you can use a webcam while using a pc that is more than powerful enough,
-again please and than you
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fabio de Albuquerque Dela Antonio.
- 47.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fabio de A. Dela Antonio