Do you like to play word games with your friends, but feel that your ability to earn points is hampered by your "less than tasteful" vocabulary choices? Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a game you could play that not only allowed you to play your more saucy word choices, but actually rewarded you for playing them? Really Awful Words makes all of your "awful" word dreams come true!
Do you love to swear like a mother-trucker? Do you love to play word games? Combine your love of these two things and try out Really Awful Words today, the multi-player word game that gives you bonus points for being crafty enough to know all of the "awful" words!
This game is all about placing letter tiles to make words. The better the word, the more points you earn. Sounds easy, right? Well, there is one great twist here - you get double points for playing an "awful" word. Players take alternating turns building words via letter tiles on a crafty game board that rewards strategic tile placement with double or triple point values. The game is over when all available letter tiles have been played and a player has no more tiles left.
* Our word database contains over 170,000 US-English based words. Now, that's a lot of words!
* There are also over 1,200 "awful" words that you can play for double points! These include a combination of traditional swear words (what would your Mom say?!?), along with a riotous list of slang words. Just how many "awful" words do you really know? Let's find out!
* Easy to pick up and play with your friends. Quickly invite them to play right from within the game!
* Weekly and all-time leaderboards let you track who is the best among your friends! Or let's be honest - it's really who knows the most "awful" words, isn't it?!?
What are you waiting for? Download and play Really Awful Words for free today!
We've been very busy and things are changing around here! The past few months have been hard on us - LOTS of bug fixes, performance tweaks, interface redesigns, and digging through code has really let the laundry and household chores pile up, but we made it through! We also added many of the words you have suggested to us so keep them coming!
We're excited to announce that you now have THREE game-length options when starting a new game. You can now choose to play a SHORT, MEDIUM or LONG game! Each of these game types will end after the following number of tiles have been played:
* SHORT: 50 letter tiles played
* MEDIUM: 80 letter tiles played
* LONG: 110 letter tiles played
We're definitely quite excited by these changes and can't wait for you to try it! So, how long can you last? Let's find out and get playing the "word game your Mom doesn't want you to play!"
v1.2.22 also addresses numerous bugs and performance tweaks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This Is Not A Words With Friends Clone
At my first thought I thought that this Might be a words with friends clone but is so much more. with Zolnier Games last game College B-ball coach which was a ton of fun and well done I decided to give this one a try and I’m thankful I did and I’m continuing to have fun with you just have to give it a try.
- David Zolnier
- 122.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Zolnier Games
- In-App Purchases
- Awful Word Finder $2.99
- Remove All Ads $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.