Please note that Realm Browser is deprecated. We have a new and better cross-platform tool: Realm Studio. Get it here: https://docs.realm.io/sync/realm-studio
Realm Browser is a viewer and editor for .realm data store files. It allows developers implementing Realm in their apps to easily view and debug the contents of the .realm files their apps have created.
- View all of the objects in a .realm file, filtered by object class.
- Easily modify values of specific objects.
- Navigate between objects via their relations.
- Observe realm files updating in real-time from their parent app.
- Quickly generate sample databases in order to experiment with value types.
Realm is a mobile database, a replacement for SQLite & Core Data.
Fix a crash when deleting objects.
Display the size of data properties in their cells.
Ratings and Reviews
It’ll be great if we can create database file and add class with this browser.
Good luck viewing your data.
Multiple google searches. Multiple times deleting the default file and creating a new one. Realm browser is the latest. Completely unable to view realm.
Crash On Search
It keeps crashing when searching data. The app is fine in general but it will be totally usless if search is a need!
The developer, Realm, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Realm ApS
- 5.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.9 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Realm Inc. 2014-2017