Realtor.com has the most homes for sale nationwide than any competing real estate app. Our award-winning Realtor.com app is the best homes for sale and rentals finder app to help you find the home of your dreams!
Remotely explore homes for sale with virtual tours, including 3D tours, detailed photos and videos (where available). Keep up your home search from the safety of your home.
Whether you’re looking to buy your first house, searching for a new home for your growing family or simply checking listings in your area, you’ll find the best list of homes tailored to your needs.
Contact real estate agents over phone, text or email to learn more about properties you’re interested in. You can even schedule a video to communicate face-to-face.
From custom filters to commute times, Realtor.com has the most robust home buying tools, all in one sleek and easy to use app.
Realtor.com is always rolling out new features – check back often to see what new tools we have to help you find your next home!
View More Home Listings than Any Other App
• More homes for sale nationwide than any other real estate app
• Property details like price, sales history, property tax, commute time, schools and more!
• Search by school name to see homes within your preferred school boundaries
Virtual Home Tours
• Take an immersive home tour from the safety of your couch!
• 3D home tours (where offered by listing agent) - More 3D home tours are added often!
View High-Resolution Photos and Room Categories
• Swipe to quickly see detailed photos of each property
• View photos organized by room type
• Search homes for sale within your set price range
• Search by home value or estimated monthly payments
• Find the right home at the right price!
Filter Homes & Property Values by Search Criteria
• Search homes by address, city, zip code or school name!
• Filter homes by age, square footage, amenities, 3D tours, “Just Sold” listings and more!
• Expand your search radius to find homes around any neighborhood
• Sort listings by price reductions, square footage and more!
• Hide pending & contingent listings
Custom Notification Alerts & Widgets
• New listing & price reduction alerts
Search for Homes on an Interactive Map
• NEW: View neighborhood noise levels, down to the property level
• Use the crime heat map to search for homes by safety levels
• Draw a search area directly on the map
• View restaurants, shops and other points of interest
• Search for homes & neighborhoods in a 3D map
Share Listings with iMessage
• Send friends & family any listing through iMessage
• Shareable SRP Page – Share your search results page with family and friends
Property History Session
• View listing property history such as tax assessments & sales history
Check out Real Estate News & Insights
• Get the latest real estate news & housing trends before you buy, sell or rent a home
Enjoy Plenty of Other Features
• Log in with Facebook or email to save your searches & favorite homes to access on your mobile device or at www.realtor.com
• Receive home value estimates for off-market properties, with 90% of property listings updated every 15 minutes & other real estate and rental listings updated at least once per day
• iPad Redesign – New tab bar, full-screen list view and ability to multi-task
• Contacted List – Easily access listings you have reached out to in the My Listings tab
• Hot Homes – Indicates which listings will sell quickly!
• 2018 Stevie Awards Gold winner for Real Estate Apps
• 2018 Appy Awards finalist for Lifestyle Apps
Have feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more information at www.realtor.com
Thank you for choosing Realtor.com® for your home search! We are continuously improving our app to give you the best home search experience.
This week's updates:
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
• New filter for HOA fees! Set it to a max fee or nothing at all.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ll keep it short and to the point. Most of these apps are similar however there were 3 things that’s stood out about Realtor. First it gives more in-depth information on room sizes, details of extra space and has a list that clarifies if something is included. I often found myself using every app and double checking the facts on Realtor. Another bonus, it’s the first app to send notifications of new listings. You’d think they all update at the same time but I promise this one seemed to alert me immediately. And believe me if your really in the market to buy you want to be on top of things as the best things get snatched up fast. Last and most importantly I got set up with a great Realtor who got in everywhere I wanted to see including suggestions to keep things moving. Now I’m getting ready to close and have to say of all the house hunting apps this one was reliable.
Developer Response ,
Hi llaki1, we're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and finding so many features useful!
Usually my go-to but its glitchy
This has the best general layout and interface of any of the house hunter apps. Just wish a couple things were different. Information not on the website version is not here, and vice versa. Second, most annoyingly the map pins have TERRIBLE touch sensitivity. I try to select one pin on the map and it chooses a house not even close to what I selected. Try to select the pin again, and the displayed house jumps to another random pin I didn’t select. Try again, and it usually goes back to the first house, and back and forth. Just refuses to select and display the ACTUAL house I was selecting from the map. And finally, the map is slow to update listings after filtering. It will say X amount of houses met the filters, but then the map doesn’t display that. Have to zoom in and out of the map a few times to get it to update and display the correct listings. I do like the new green shading for schools. The previous colors made it seem like there were few good schools anywhere. I take school ratings with a grain of salt like that anyways.
Many missing features
The accuracy of data in this app is awful. As a former Realtor, I know that the company called MLS (Multiple Listing Service) requires all Realtors to UPDATE all listings with current status (option, contingent, pending, etc.) within a certain time frame. Many Realtors do NOT do this, because they are “farming for Buyers.” When a Buyer is searching, there is absolutely no way to determine if a property is actually still available. If you are looking to relocate, the lack of timely reporting is frustrating. It is worthless to call every Realtor to find out if the property is still available. Also, when you have “viewed” a listing, there used to be the words “viewed” on the listing within this app. When you are looking at 20-30 properties in a county, it gets confusing to not be able to remember what you have previously looked at, and maybe bypassed for a reason. The “heart” ❤️ feature is nice,,but again...totally worthless when the listings is not updated to reflect proper status. If the data in this app is updated every 15 minutes, and actual property status is missing, then the Realtors are playing the system.
Developer Response ,
Hi SuzyQDallas, we appreciate you updating your review. If there are any listings that you've seen that have the incorrect status, we'd like to look into them further. Please provide us with that information by contacting us here: email@example.com.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.