Re:amaze’s iOS app gives you the ability to amaze customers while you’re on the go! With real time notifications and mobile collaboration built in, you can help customers no matter where you are and help them to an awesome experience that’s just a finger tap away.
Like its web sibling, the Re:amaze mobile app extends powerful features such as multi-channel messaging via email, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to your pockets. Conversations from your favorite Re:amaze Embeds are also synchronized for you in real time so you’ll never lose track of important customer chatter!
Other key features:
- Intuitive design to focus you and your team on important incoming conversations
- Collaborate with your team with Presence, internal notes, and conversation forwarding
- View all your brands, email channels, and social media channels with a finger tap
- Access and add/delete important conversation tags
- Full conversation control through sticky reply-to options
- Reassign, move, archive, and remind conversations with your finger
- Apply preset workflows easily
- Insert knowledge base articles and response templates through an intuitive mobile interface
- Access all your integrations within customer conversations
- See key customer data on-the-fly with built in data attributes
- View and manage customer profiles and conversation histories
- Manually add important customer data attributes
- Powerful keyword and phrase search at your fingertips
- Manage personal notification settings
Re:amaze is simplified cloud helpdesk for sites and apps. Designed from the ground up to fit the specific needs of agile businesses, Re:amaze can be fully integrated and embedded into your site or app for rich and seamless support conversation management via direct messaging, SMS/MMS, email and social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), live chat, knowledge bases, and workflows.
Support for embedded Facebook posts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit crash prone
I use this app daily for support tickets, and it generally works as expected. However, it’s frustrating when it crashes in mid sentence and I have to retype a reply. I’ve noticed that it tends to crash on certain words/suggestions from the keyboard when typing. This has been more of a problem lately, and I’ve been using it since its first release.
This app is extremely useful
Reamaze is super useful and organized. Customer support is super easy with Reamaze.
- Lantirn Incorporated
- 19.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Lantirn Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.