“If you want to practice mindfulness but just can't get your mind to sit still, this app is a fantastic help. It’s a great marriage between technology and proven techniques for inner calm.”
– Ruby Wax — Comedian, actor and author of Frazzled
Rebalance with Mindfulness is designed to bring mindfulness into the 21st century and into your daily routine. No need for silence, no need for sitting cross-legged, no need to close your eyes.
Just spend 10 minutes with our beautiful, fluid, 4-step interactive process — featured on the App Store as an App Apple Loves (May 2017) — and bring your body and mind back into balance.
“In a crowded field of mindfulness apps, Rebalance is unique. It captures what makes mindfulness effective at combating stress, which is re-establishing the connection between brain and body. Its visual support helps achieve ‘mindbodyfulness’ in minutes. Rebalance is a genuinely innovative product reflecting the latest developments in the science of mindfulness”
– Elena Antonova, Ph.D. — Neuroscientist, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, Kings College London
Mindfulness is clinically proven to:
* reduce stress and fatigue
* improve focus and memory
* beat cravings and increase self-control
Rebalance with Mindfulness integrates with the Health app by recording the ‘mindful minutes’ you spend practising.
== How does it work? ==
Rebalance with Mindfulness guides you through a simple 4-step process.
1. Diaphragmatic breathing — Rebalance teaches you to breathe to a specific pattern that reduces the stress response and brings your nervous system back into balance.
2. Mindful body scan — Emotions often express themselves as physical sensations in the body. By developing an awareness of how the body feels, you can bring the subconscious drivers of your behaviour into your conscious mind, so that you can better regulate your emotions.
3. Labelling emotions and sensations — Research has shown that labelling our emotions reduces their intensity. Rebalance provides you with a unique logging system so you can better understand your own emotions.
4. Allowing — Once you are aware of your emotions and bodily sensations, it’s best to allow them to exist without trying to change them or react to them. Rebalance helps you choose how to respond to your emotions.
Fixes for compatibility with updated hardware and software.
Ratings and Reviews
It didn’t make me feel better
Before I used the app, I wasn’t feeling well. The app made me zero in on that negative feeling. So after using the app, I felt really bad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PSYT Ltd
- 68.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2018 PSYT Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.