Thank you for using Rebtel! We made some fixes and improvements in this release to enhance your calling experience and app usability.
Ratings and Reviews
It's been a year now, joined rebtel once and never looked back again.
One of the best and most reliable service I have come across. Bought a subscription, set it on auto pay and forgot this exists. It has become so much part of my phone that it doesn't feel like it's 3rd party subscription. Here is why I love rebtel so much!
1. I have setup local numbers for 5 top callers (indian numbers). Rebtel issues USA number for each and I call them just like any other call. This is as easy as it can get.
2. I have added my office desk number as alternate contact which let's me place call to local number. This means I can call from mobile or land line. This is crazy convenience.
3. Monthly report is boon and it shows how much in touch I am with my family. It's a constant reminder and compels me to spend more time with family.
4. Rebtel upgraded my plan from India unlimited calling to global unlimited automatically. I love it when they are fair to customers and don't try to exploit someone who is not aware of other plans. I haven't called other country so far, but feels good that rebtel is so honest in service.
5. There has been cases (1 in 100) where I would hear other personal phone ringing but they would not have got call at all. This could be due to bad service at the receiver end also. In any case, re dialing immediately fixes everything.
It's a long review but i really wanted to show how thankful I am to rebtel.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you for a fantastic review! It's always great to have happy users like you, we appreciate your feedback! We hope you continue to support Rebtel! / Tatiana
Wish I could give a zero or negative star
Such a waste of time and effort, terrible customer service. I gave all my personal data and credit card info on their website for a “free trial” that is not supported by the app. I am totally ok with paying money for the services they promised, but after setting up my profile I received a message that my acct had been restricted. Any time I tried to figure out why or how to unrestrict it I get an automated e-mail with links to more useless automated “customer service”. After fussing with it for a while and finding better alternatives, all I want is to delete my account and request my personal data and credit card to be removed from their system, but surprise (not), you can only delete the acct by loving in to the profile- but I can’t log into the profile because the pins that they have sent are supposedly wrong and the only way to get customer service is by logging on... which... I can’t do... just frustrating. I’m just going to cancel my credit card and hope they didn’t sell my info to someone as useless/irritating as them... total waste of time.... pinger, Talkatone and PopTox way better... even paying long distance calls is better than Rebtel ，sadly.
The best app in the world!
This app changed my life. I used to spend hundreds of dollars on phone cards calling my family in Peru. Now I just pay 5 dollars a month for unlimited calls to landlines and cell phones. This is a really big deal because before this, calling a cell phone was very expensive and required a phone card (when calling a rural area that has no internet or WiFi possibilities, you didn’t have much options). Now I have one Rebtel account and with it I can call Peru from
The US and the US from Peru from multiple lines and it has truly improved our quality of life and communication in a way I thought would never happen. If I had to delete all the apps from my phone and keep one, it would be Rebtel. Thank you Rebtel!!!!
- Rebtel Networks AB
- 118.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Rebtel Services, S.à.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- World Credit $10 $13.99
- World Credit $10 $15.99
- Austria - Unlimited $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.