Rec League Baseball helps manage a team of players and prepare for games.
- Add players to your team.
- Import players from your Contacts.
- Schedule events in your Calendar, like games or practices.
- Send a message to the whole team.
- Edit player info.
- Assign player a picture from your Photos or Camera.
- Keep track of who's playing or not playing.
- Call, email, or message a player directly.
- Select a player to set position.
- Assign player positions by dragging them onto the field.
- Select a player to see which position they are playing.
- Drag and drop players up or down to change batting order.
- Shows only active players.
- Experiment with different lineups.
- Randomly change player positions.
- Add drawing markup.
- Reset all player positions on the field.
- Undo the last player position.
- Share the game plan.
Make sure your team is prepared for game day!
Added new drawing markup view. Rewritten for better performance.
Do you find Rec League Baseball helpful? Please leave a nice rating or review. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Showing up to each game with player roster and batting order all set helps me save time, reduce stress, and feel more organized.
I am unable to input any games. I could easily import contacts which was great but can’t even use the app due to it crashing every time I try to input location of a game.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for downloading. Sorry to hear you’re having an issue scheduling events. Can you please tell me more about what device and version of iOS you have?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.