Recall is designed from the ground up to be easier and far more intuitive than other personal productivity tools. With Recall you create, store and search for memories. A memory can be anything you want: pictures (jpg, png, gif with captions), lists, links, passwords (encrypted in The Vault), a favorite wine, directions, and on and on. You can also attach videos, sound files, documents (PDF, docx, xlsx, txt). Saving a memory is as easy as sending an email.
Searching is super easy too! You can search by keyword, date and geographic location. You can save emoji's in your memories and then search by the same emoji. You can even search by text message!
Never scroll endlessly through your photos again to find a particular pic. Create a new memory and save images directly into it then add tags, memory text or captions to photos and find them in seconds.
You can also share your memories easily with other Recall users. All your information is backed up securely to the cloud.
Other Key Features of Recall:
- Use tags to categorize your memories no complicated folders required
- Message text can be anything you want as easy as typing an email
- Share items into Recall from other apps quickly and easily
- Merge multiple memories or create a new copy of a memory
- Create calendar alerts to remind you of recurring events
- Save voice messages or attach audio files to memories
- Browse and share photos simply and easily
- Full trash can functionality means you won't delete something until you want to
- Save items with encryption to The Vault
Bug fixes related to iOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.