By using this app * Smart Receipt * there would be no worries if you have lose or destroyed your paper receipts. You will able to keep all receipts and documents on your Mac computer.
(Also mobile version is in the App store: look for: Smart Receipt)
(Without register & create account) No registering needed to use this app.
- Define custom categories. (active & deactivate category)
- Choose category for each receipt.
- Save Receipts in your computer.
- Select photo receipt papers or any other documents.
- Attach related pictures (unlimited) to each receipt.
- Generate report and send to mail, as CSV file to use it in Excel & Text.
- Auto Tax calculation by setup tax percent in application setting.
- Edit & update receipts .
- Show list of stored receipts, filter and sort. (by Date,Category,Price)
- Select standard currency or choose your own currency sign.
- Change application language. (version 6.0 and later)
- Show monthly & yearly view of receipts and apply date & category conditions.
- Show graph of 2 periods (Months) and compare costs in 2 custom period.
- Change whole app graphic.
- Add phrase search in Receipt List menu.
- Add '.' to keyboard, to enter decimal price (with floating point).
- Selecting graph periods to compare has made easier.
- Choose application language (Version 5.0)
- Synchronise between Mobile version and Desktop.
- Backup information and send to email. (version 5.0)
- Closing "Fiscal year" and create new. (Version 5.0)
You can download mobile version as well now. (Smart Receipt)
Good suggestion and ideas are always welcome.just tell us know.
Thanks to use this app.
- Send attached images to email with report
- Can zip attachments
- Contact to developer (Send message directly by application - "About")
- Fix delete images (Update receipt)
- Fix misspell (Waranty-> Warranty)
- Change report file to .csv
Ratings and Reviews
To many steps to create a record. I could write it out quicker. DONT THINK YOU CAN SCAN INTO IT,thaats a compleatly separate operation.
This app sounded like it was just what I was after…if it worked as advertised. It does not. Couldn’t attach scanned receipts and the support page announces “Coming Soon”. I remain optimistic that the developer will fix this. Don’t waste your money until he does.
Limited use and overpriced
There are a few, elementary features that are not very adaptable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.