*** Featured by Apple in Taxes & Receipts collection ***
Track your personal and business income/expenses (including mileage) with Receipts. Receipts is the most customizable and powerful expense tracking app available. Create budgets, accounts, categories, filters, and nine different types of custom receipt fields. Receipts helps you save time when submitting expense reports and during tax season.
Add new receipts quickly using the autofill feature. Capture photos, add drawings, record voice memos, and attach files from other apps. Receipt totals may be entered in any currency and are instantly converted to your home currency. Create sophisticated filters based on multiple receipt fields to quickly find your receipts.
Browse through graphs to keep track of income and spending. See how much money is spent over time and by account, category, and currency.
Generate Excel, PDF, HTML, and CSV reports with attachments. Optionally embed photos and drawings in PDF reports. Specify report names and add custom headers. Select which receipt fields to include and sort/group receipts by any field. Share reports using a variety of options including Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
Keep track of business, family, or group income/expenses by syncing to the cloud. Enable automatic sync support to keep multiple devices up to date. Import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments to multiple destinations.
- pie and bar graphs for accounts, categories, units, spending over time, custom currency fields, and income/expenses
- email, print, and open graphs in other apps
- add income, expense, or mileage receipts
- add receipts in any currency and set account/home currency totals
- use autofill to populate new receipts based on previous receipts
- add repeating receipts with interval and end date
- attach photos, drawings, voice memos, and other files to receipts
- rotate, scale, crop, and adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation for receipt photos
- generate Excel, PDF, CSV, and HTML reports with attachments
- add custom report headers
- select report file names and report names
- sort and group report receipts by any field
- specify which fields to include and their order
- option to embed photos and drawings in PDF reports (1, 2, or 4 per page)
- overlay receipt fields on photos and drawings
- include links to file attachments (Excel and HTML)
- zip report and attachment files
- preview report before sending
- send reports via email, iTunes File Sharing, WiFi, another app, print, iCloud, Box, CloudApp, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive
- add accounts to manage groups of receipts
- use budgets to keep track of spending
- create categories and subcategories
- select account and category icons (over 450 included) and a tint colour
- custom receipt fields including currency, date, list, number, percent, percent total, switch, tags, and text types
- create receipt filters using any combination of fields
- notifications remind you to add receipts, save backups, and create reports
- passcode for keeping financial data secure
- keep multiple devices in sync (requires Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive account)
- import and export receipts (CSV) with attachments
- backup/restore data and settings
Note: Receipts is free but limited to 10 receipts. Purchase an in-app upgrade to Pro for unlimited receipts.
- bug fix - fix crash when setting an end date for a receipt repeat (iPad)
- enable iCloud Drive support
Ratings and Reviews
Good tool but needs a way to import PDFs
I was very excited to learn that I could sync to google drive until I found out that I had to create a CSV document in order to do that when all I really need is to import PDFs that I received electronically from places like hotel and Travelocity and car rental. This tool will make life so much easier once this upgrade happens please make it happen quickly.
Promising but needs polish
I used the app frequently during a 6-day business trip. It's simple but very flexible so I paid the $10 to save more than 10 receipts. I have experienced one troublesome bug: the app deleted several receipt images, although I may have misunderstood the 'edit' interface? (Either way, not good.) One additional bug: the app crashes when exporting large report to email (although there are many export options and I have found a work-around). The app does handle PDF imports now. All-in-all a useful app.
I travel every week and this is my favorite app
This app is great for making my weekly expense report easy. Reporting to shared cloud drives makes saving data easy and syncing between multiple iOS devices means I can enter on whatever I have in my hand. I never misplace a receipt when I have them all stored in my phone.
I have been using this app for several years and the support has always been excellent.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tidal Pool Software
- 33.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Tidal Pool Software
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $4.99
- Pro (upgrade from v4) $4.99